Image may contain: Plant, Tree, Shorts, Back, Tub, Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Swimwear, Vacation, Swimming Pool, Pool, Water, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Casa Amor is coming back next week!!!!

This is going to be DRAMA

Everyone's favourite Love Island alternate reality, the infamous Casa Amor, will be returning next week.

It was rumoured that the rival villa faced the axe in a shake-up of the show.

But it's coming back as soon as next week, bringing up to 12 new islanders with it, The Sun report.

The return of Casa Amor will see our favourite couples torn asunder, as the boys are forced to endure the company of new arrivals in Casa Amor.

2018's big names included Jordan Adefeyisan, Grace Wardle, and Dean Overson.

There are testing times ahead for Amber and Michael, as well as Amy and Curtis as new faces put our favourite couples to the test.

Last year, Dani Dyer was forced to watch as Jack's ex Ellie Jones waltzed in, scenes which prompted obscene amounts of Ofcom complaints. And who can forget when Josh walked back into the villa with Kaz, leaving Georgia single?

Just down the road from the actual villa, Casa Amor is actually available to rent most of the year. It even went on sale for over £2 million last summer.