Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Bowl, Person, People, Human

This girl makes her hot Bumble matches pose with spoons to check they are real

I c o n i c

To make sure her Bumble matches are real humans and not 2D images ripped from Google, this girl has started asking them to pose with spoons next to their face.

When boys look too hot, Rosa, a student at Aberystwyth, subtly drops the request into the conversation. So far her photo album has 23 pics of boys with spoons.

The International Development student told us: "Guys wouldn't have a picture of them with a spoon unless they took it themselves you know. Also it’s just a laugh. It makes them look a dick. It is a good litmus test to see if they have a good sense of humour".

Image may contain: Spoon, Cutlery, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

En Garde.

Why the spoon? Rosa explained: "When guys are too hot for me to believe they matched with me I get them to pose with the spoon. I haven't been catfished before but loads of my friends have.

"Guys wouldn't have a picture of them with a spoon unless they took it themselves you know. Also it’s just a laugh. It makes them look a dick. It is a good litmus test to see if they have a good sense of humour".

How do the men of Bumble take her proposition? "They just think I am weird."

So far most guys have actually done it, and only a few have refused.

Image may contain: Poster, Text, Paper, Business Card, Person, People, Human

Look out for Rosa's Bumble profile.

Imagine asking a guy you matched on Tinder to send a picture with a spoon, he'd probably reply with a pixilated shot of his dick or tell you to lose weight, because seemingly that is Tinder boys favourite thing to do.

I asked Rosa about this: "Yeah literally, so funny that’s why I’m on Bumble instead of Tinder because the guys are way nicer. It must be something to do with how the girl has to message first".

Fortunately when they send back pictures with the spoons, Rosa has never had a shock: "They still all look pretty hot. To be honest I don’t care if they look uglier just trying to make sure it's them. No one looks exactly like their main picture do they?"

Image may contain: Text, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Image may contain: Pastry, Food, Donut, Dessert, Person, People, Human

Get your spoon out for the gals.

Image may contain: Text, Poster, Paper, Flyer, BrochureImage may contain: Furniture, Couch, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: TextImage may contain: Person, People, Human

But the best bit of this, Rosa matched with Jack Maynard and asked him to pose with a spoon. Yes I am talking about the guy who was dumped from I'm a Celebrity: Get me out of here. The failed popstar turned Pryzm night club DJ.

Like the sound of Rosa? Well so far she has not been on a date with any of her matches, but she is planning on getting to know them more. Do you want to make her giggle by posing with cutlery? She outlined her perfect man:

"I want to find someone tall, with long eyelashes, who is smart and listens to me, he will be interested in politics, have thick forearms, like one's that are bigger than my thigh, he should be mature but also funny, the sort of guy who wouldn't care if I burped. He would like watching Peaky Blinders and would take me to Zizzi's to buy me vegan food and he absolutely must have a a thick Cardiff accent. Oh and be comfortable posing with a spoon."

If you are Interested please send boyfriend applications to [email protected].