But why do Poundland’s Christmas adverts feature a woman being tea-bagged by an elf?

No, they haven’t been hacked

Poundland have just released their Christmas adverts and they look like they were made by your worst uncle. The campaign includes an elf drawing a pair of boobs with a spray can, aggressively rubbing his crotch with a toothbrush and playing strip poker with a bunch of naked Barbie dolls.

But the one that has everyone riled up is this beauty:

Funny that her t-shirt says "power" when she is faceless, on the floor and has a pair of metaphorical balls tickling her nose. As you can imagine, it is not going down well.

When we asked Poundland why they had chosen to return advertising back to the 1980s, Marketing Director Mark Pym, said: “If you think this is edgy, you should see the ones we didn’t post. The love on Facebook is overwhelming – that’s because it connects with our shoppers. In fact, we’re proud of a campaign that’s only cost £25.53 and is being touted as the winning marketing campaign this Christmas!”

But I am confused because not everyone who wants four Toblerone's for £1 is a raging sexist???? The rest of Poundland's campaign is also totally baffling:

This one shows a fully dressed elf playing strip poker with naked Barbies

At least man bun Ken is topless, I guess?

And in this one we see the elf encouraging women to sit on his face

What does this have to do with Nobby's Nuts and Chilli Heatwave Doritos?

Then there is the one of our elf friend drawing out a penis shaped cactus, making a very funny joke about stubbly public hair

Maybe the office Christmas party was last night and they are still drunk from the night before?

I'd literally rather have Nationwide's woke spoken word adverts than this creepy shit. I guess they are staying true to their brand identity? They were already wank, some of there stuff doesn't even cost a quid anymore.