Don’t let the college slumlords take advantage of you: A move-in guide

We talked with Student Legal Services’ Chief Litigation Attorney Paul G. Wilkins to discuss how students can avoid losing unnecessary cash to pay BS landlords

Chris Holtmann hits the ground running at Ohio State

Former Butler head coach Chris Holtmann was recently named the head basketball coach at Ohio State

Ohio State is officially one of the most prestigious schools in America

We don’t say THE Ohio State University for nothing

Ohio State ranked one of the top 100 schools in the world

We beat Clemson

Ballin’ on a budget: A graduating senior’s top Columbus happy hour recommendations

The best places to catch a buzz at OSU when you owe the government thousands of dollars

Life behind bars: What it’s like to live behind the wildest watering holes in Columbus

You get used to the noise and it makes for excellent people watching

Unidentified suspects threaten to ‘shoot up’ OSU campus and indicate the location of possible bombs

Law enforcement have searched campus and determined the threat to not be credible

Buckeye football experts Bobby Carpenter and Anthony Rothman tackle the upcoming season, JT Barrett, and Urban Meyer

We spoke with experts to find out exactly how well Ohio State football is set up for the upcoming season

Just a bunch of really cool caps decorated by Ohio State students

Basic AF but I love it

Armed robbery occurs in broad daylight near Ohio State’s campus

Three victims were robbed at gunpoint Thursday around noon on Summit St. between Lane and Northwood

‘Just treat us like people’: Homeless at the Ohio State University

We speak with Joseph Ramirez about homelessness, his relationship with students, and his daily grind

Man who ‘may have had a weapon’ forcibly detained by Ohio State police on campus

The incident took place around noon on Monday

OSU Crush’s tweet romanticizing self-harm is dangerous and should be taken down immediately

Seriously, who thought this was a good idea???

This is how many hours Ohio State students spend studying for finals

Not enough to be honest

‘I knew this would be my home’: Students share their reasons for attending The Ohio State University

I asked rising juniors why they chose to attend The Ohio State University and this is what they said

Literally just the best tweets from people finding out Abigail Wexner is the spring commencement speaker

‘Did OSU buy a commencement speaker or did the commencement speaker buy OSU?’

Turning down Harvard to go to The Ohio State University was the best decision of my life

‘I’ve always loved Ohio State and the Buckeye tradition. It’s more like home here’

Abigail Wexner to deliver OSU commencement address and LITERALLY no one asked for this

Who even is she?