This is how many hours Ohio State students spend studying for finals

Not enough to be honest

‘I knew this would be my home’: Students share their reasons for attending The Ohio State University

I asked rising juniors why they chose to attend The Ohio State University and this is what they said

Literally just the best tweets from people finding out Abigail Wexner is the spring commencement speaker

‘Did OSU buy a commencement speaker or did the commencement speaker buy OSU?’

Turning down Harvard to go to The Ohio State University was the best decision of my life

‘I’ve always loved Ohio State and the Buckeye tradition. It’s more like home here’

BREAKING: 20-year-old woman indicted in death of OSU student Madie Hart

She drove with Hart pinned underneath her car for 88 feet

LIVE UPDATES: Man arrested outside North Rec Center identified

The man was charged with public indecency

The longer you stay in college the more drinks you take to the face, says new data

It’s not alcoholism until you graduate

Only true Buckeyes can get 100 percent on this quiz

How OSU are you?

This Ohio State student tricked his entire dorm into thinking they were in trouble for masturbating too much

He put a letter under someone’s door and 10 seconds later heard a scream

‘We’ll get through this loss together’: Hart family release statement following Ohio State student Madie Hart’s death

They did not comment on the accusations made against their daughter

Meet the Ohio State sophomore who has been placing the 3D printed bricks you’ve seen all over campus

We spoke to the man behind the 3D printer

Ohio State ranks number one for school spirit

It is official, Ohio State has the best damn fans in the land

Another female student has reported a suspicious man following her near Thompson Library

She said that the man approached her and immediately began interrogating her

Brian Golsby pleads not guilty in connection to Reagan Tokes’ murder

Golsby was indicted on 18 counts including the kidnapping, rape, and murder of Tokes

No, the Smith-Steeb Hall showers aren’t being blocked by ‘large quantities of semen’

Fake news

It’s official, Reagan Tokes will be an honorary graduate of the Ohio State University

Her body was found in February, near the entrance of Scioto Metro Park