Too’s Under High needs your help removing a brick signed by Reagan Tokes for her family

If you know anyone who can help, DM Too’s Under High

Earlier today Too's Under High took to Instagram to ask the Ohio State community to help them remove a brick from the wall of Too's.

The brick was signed by Ohio State student Reagan Tokes. "From Lincoln Tower TOO the end," reads the brick. Underneath, for names are signed, one of those names reads "Reagan."

Now that Too's Under High is officially closed, friends and family have reached out to the bar to see if they could remove the brick to give to Reagan's family. The bar wants to remove the brick but are having trouble doing so without it crumbling, and are now asking for our help to properly extract it.

The Instagram post reads in full:

"I apologize to @reagantokes family and friends that asked me to get this out of the wall in Toos bathroom. I just worked my ass off trying, I just don’t have the expertise to get it out without it crumbling. I did make sure to get pictures of it before i started so i can get you those printed off. If anyone out there in Instagram land thinks they can do it please DM me as soon as possible."

They have since updated the post to notify their followers that someone is currently attempting to help them remove the brick. "Presently have someone attempting to help me. Thanks for all dm’s. You guys fucking rock," reads the updated post.

Last year, the Ohio State community was devastated by the death of Reagan Tokes. She was tragically murdered by Brian Golsby on her way home from the night shift at a bar she worked at in the Short North .

Too's Under High has a history of helping out Ohio State students and their families. Following Reagan's death, Too's Under High arranged a fundraiser where they donated 100 percent of their profits to the family of Reagan Tokes. Now they need our help.

Ohio State