Joining The Epinal could be the best decision of your life, so far

Put the G in Loughborough

| UPDATED editors journalism Loughborough new positions recruitment the epinal the tab writers

We’ve been here a while now. We’re still growing, and we’re a force to be reckoned with. 

And we want you on board.

We don’t need to tell you that we’re part of The Tab, you’re probably one of our 2.5 million readers a month – most students are.

And we don’t need to tell you that here in Loughborough we have already broken huge stories this year.

Remember when Ricci visited Luff? That was ours.

The “sinister monk” who was delivering vile leaflets? Ours again.

The LGBT Association’s boycott of Doner Master? You guessed it.

But we don’t just cover news, we produce regular features, from interviews with Aceman and Papa Si to seeing what the wizards/witches of Luff have to offer.

Sport is a massive part of the Luff culture, that’s why our writers are dedicated to keeping you in the loop through match reports, live-blogs and features.

We recently spoke to all the people who make you feel bad in Base in our Meet the Captains article.

But who could forget the sweaty night we endured in Revs to interview Hodor from Game of Thrones?

This is where you get all your campus news and gossip anyway isn’t it?

But here’s something you may not have known – we want YOU to get involved.

You don’t need any previous experience in journalism to join the team, just bring us enthusiasm and some great ideas.

The journos at our office in London can help you get started if you’re nervous, and we’ll reward you with work placements at national papers (or even at our very own office in London), money if you write a smashing article – and not to mention our amazing socials.

As if being part of breaking news and going to great parties wasn’t enough incentive, check out what The Tab can do for your job prospects and their inspiring Alumni.

We’re looking to recruit section writers and editors into the following departments:

• News
  • Features
  • Fashion
  • Argument
  • Sport

If you want to be part of our growing family email [email protected]

To apply for a position, email with the section you’re applying for by December 14th, along with two ideas for Tab articles.

If you have any questions or would like some more information, just drop us an email.