Lufbra ranked number one for student quality of life

A national survey undertaken by Lloyds Banking Group and published by The Telegraph found that we have the best quality of student life.

| UPDATED lloyds Loughborough quality of life rankings satisfaction student survey

This follows on from the success of the uni in The Sunday Times rankings where we were ranked 13th in the country.

Lufbra found itself above last year’s winners, Durham, who this year slipped to third.

The study ranked universities on course satisfaction, employment and salary on graduation, accommodation costs, university sport facilities, crime in the area and the quality of student social life.

Some impressive statistics were highlighted with nine out of ten graduates (89%) saying that they are satisfied with their course, which is three percent higher than the national average (86%).

Lloyds also discovered that 94 percent of final year graduates find employment (or carry on studying), with an annual full-time median salary of £22,000.

The survey also showed that students in Lufbra rate their night-life as the best in the UK as a result of both Nottingham and Leicester being on their doorstep.

The vocal efforts of the Exec team have been rewarded

The entire top 30 list from the study and more reasons why Lufbra is the best can be found here.