Meet Maxwell, Liverpool Uni student who’s stirring up Love Island 2023’s Casa Amor

He’s studying finance 👀

Just like clockwork, Casa Amor has arrived to the Love Island 2023 villa – and one of the bombshells is none other than University of Liverpool student, Maxwell Samuda! 23-year-old Maxwell is hoping to cause waves in Casa Amor and make it back to the main Love Island villa, and it looks like he’s got his eyes on both Samie and Olivia.

Here’s everything you need to know about Liverpool student and Love Island 2023 bombshell, Maxwell Samuda:

Maxwell’s studying a postgrad degree in finance

After studying for an undergrad degree in business economics, Maxwell graduated from Liverpool with a 2:1 in 2021. According to Maxwell’s LinkedIn, he was part of Liverpool’s

Maxwell Samuda Casa Amor Love Island 2023

via Instagram @maxwells_16

Outside of Love Island, Maxwell has a pretty boujee life

Maxwell’s Instagram shows him on holiday in places like Dubai and Ibiza. He’s a humble king though and also has pics of him at Wireless Festival, just to keep the balance.

Maxwell works as a host at boujee restaurant Dishoom, and has previously worked as a sales assistant in Footasylum, Liverpool. Maybe he’s sold you some trainers in the past?

via Instagram @maxwells_16

He ‘loves popping spots’

In his pre Love Island interview, Maxwell was asked to say something about himself he’d never put on a dating profile – and said: “I love popping spots, I find watching those videos weirdly comforting to watch.” Ok then x

In the Love Island villa, Maxwell says he has his eyes on Samie because she “keeps it real and she seems like she’s not afraid to speak her mind”. In the first episode of Casa Amor we saw him chatting to Olivia though, so it seems like he may be keeping his options open.

Maxwell describes himself as energetic and outgoing, and says the main things he looks for in a partner is kindness and honesty. He says his dating approach is “to just talk to a girl normally, try and learn as much as I can about them and see if there is a vibe”.

Featured image via Instagram @maxwells_16

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook