Introducing the sexy finalists of Exeter’s most eligible bachelor 2023

Vote now or forever hold your peace!

If you’re missing the action of Love Island, look no further than the last installment of Exeter’s most eligible bachelor competition 2023. Nominated by their mates, and then voted for by The Tab Exeter’s readers; these sexy singles are the final two men standing in the race for the title every Exeter gentleman desperately wants!

Mo, third year, economics and politics (@mo7krall)

Mo won over the hearts of Exeter’s women in the first round by proclaiming a love for the three L’s: Lacrosse, the law library and a lunch date. Mo’s back to win over even more Exeter girls in an attempt to take home the crown.

What sets you apart from the regular Exeter bloke?

As of next month, I will turn into a Durham boy so I guess that sets me apart from the rest! Also, as you can tell I’m not a blonde white boy so you win some and lose some.

Why do you think you were nominated for Exeter’s most eligible bachelor?

I know exactly why. My best friend thought it would be hilarious to send round one of voting to a group chat of 100 people, and now here I stand today with those votes to back me up!

What would your friends say to persuade people to vote for you?

Here are some direct quotes from my mates:

“He doesn’t have anything else going for him so why not vote for him?”

“He’s only fit because you can’t hear his obnoxious laugh!”

Why do you think you deserve to win the title of Exeter’s most eligible bachelor 2023?

Honestly, I don’t (a humble king, we love). I’m doing this purely for my friends as they find it hilarious and I can give them the pleasure of being able to tell people they got me to win Exeter’s most eligible bachelor.

Adam, third year, business and management (@_ladam)

In round one, Adam won everyone over with his pick-up lines and his dedication to securing his future dates a TP Wednesday ticket; here’s why Adam feels he should take home the crown:

Well, unlike other students who might struggle to balance their studies and social life, I’ve mastered the art of undeniable rizz. I also don’t have a trust fund or Signet ring but honestly, I would rather have both of them and the social embarrassment than the £19.76 that is in my account right now!

I got nominated because my dictator-esque housemate wants to see me win as a form of her own personal success. Plus, she also likes to torture me socially.

“Rest assured, he doesn’t bust as quick as he busts out a headstand in a nightclub.”

“He is the nicest guy I know and is so fit and charming and underwent a heart transplant just so I could live.”

“He is weird.”

I think I should win the competition because this competition is my life. I haven’t been able to sleep properly not knowing if I’ll win Exeter’s (nay, the world’s) most renowned bachelor competition! Also, it’s just funny innit.