MAFS UK retreat

Two brides were caught naked in jacuzzi together by security guard during MAFS UK retreat

Couple swap incoming?

The MAFS UK retreat has given us more drama than you could shake a stick at, but there’s one piece of off screen drama that I can’t believe wasn’t talked about during the dinner party. And that’s that two MAFS UK brides were caught skinny dipping naked in the jacuzzi together in the early hours of the morning before being caught by the retreat security guard.

And they might not be the two brides you’d think they might be, could we be seeing a new couple swap incoming?! Well given that the brides in question are none other than fan favourites Kristina and Emma, I think it’s fairly unlikely!

Emma revealed all on her Instagram, admitting: “A little BTS… Things got quite steamy the night before… The security guard (with torch) caught @kristinagoodsell and I naked having a hot tub together at about half one in the morning. We’d both snuck out to have a gossip about our evenings and found each other walking to each other’s cabins so decided to jump in.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Emma Barnes (@emmaebarnes)

I wonder what Caspar and Kieran thought about their wives having a naked jacuzzi session together, it all sounds very iconic and it’s clear the two are very close besties on the show!

Who knows, perhaps Kristina and Emma will be the pair at the centre of the kissing scandal during Monday night’s commitment ceremony? All will be revealed very soon…

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook