P Diddy social media post

Diddy breaks silence with first post since arrest, but why is he allowed to use social media?

He wished his daughter a happy birthday on Instagram

P Diddy is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn whilst he awaits trial after being charged with racketeering and sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion. However, for the first time since his arrest, P Diddy broke his social media silence and made a post on his Instagram account to celebrate his daughter’s birthday.

He wrote: “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday baby Love! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday @loveseancombs daddy loves you.” The comments have currently been turned off under the post.

His daughter was born last year and whilst he initially didn’t reveal the identity of the mother, she later came forward to reveal herself as Dana Tee. 

Whilst it’s still unclear how P Diddy managed to post on social media, it’s most likely that he got someone to make the post on his behalf whilst he’s being held in the detention centre.

Via YouTube

At the start of October, it was revealed another 120 people had come forward accusing P Diddy of sexual misconduct.

He has denied all allegations against him and his attorney Erica Wold told UNILAD: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has emphasised, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus.

“That said, Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors. He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

For all the latest news and drama and drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook