Sean Love Island ex cheated

Sean’s ‘humiliated’ ex girlfriend only found out he cheated on her by watching Love Island

Sean admitted he cheated during a game of Never Have I Ever

Sean Stone’s ex girlfriend, Nikki Overton, has revealed that she only found out he had cheated on her by watching his confession on Love Island. In a brutal confession that took place during a game of Never Have I Ever on Love Island last week, Sean admitted: “One lucky lady wanted more than sweets, so she got the sweet D.”

Sean was with his ex for four years and revealed on the show that he cheated two years into the relationship, confessing to his Love Island co-stars: “It was about two years into the relationship, I had sort of checked out and I went out on a mad one and lipsed another bird, you learn from your mistakes.”

Via ITV

And as much of a shock as it was for viewers, it was even more so for Nikki who never knew he’d cheated on her, although she’d had her suspicions. Her friends have revealed she’s incredibly “embarrassed” by his confession. A source told MailOnline: “Sean has completely humiliated Nikki, the last thing she expected when he was announced for Love Island was to confess to cheating on her.

“She has been so shocked and saddened by his admissions, it’s not easy with the entire nation watching and obviously her friends and family know they were together for four years, so they can work out the timings. Nikki believed they had a strong relationship but now she is doubting their connection, she had her suspicions over the years, which have been confirmed in the worst way possible.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.