The Office US cast net worths

The Dunder Mifflin rich list: Ranking The Office US cast by their huge net worths

Michael Scott would be fuming to hear Toby’s raking it in

I’m not sure how much the group who work at Dunder Mifflin in The Office US actually earn, but I can sure enough guarantee it’s nowhere near as much as the whopping net worths of the cast. Yep, since the show literally became a juggernaut in the sitcom field, pretty much everyone in the cast of The Office US has become a household name or got even more famous than they were when they joined the show – and the net worths went right up with them. Here’s the 10 biggest net worths from The Office US cast ranked in 2024.

10. Angela Kinsey (Angela Martin) – $8 million

Angela Kinsey actually auditioned for Pam Beesly before landing the role of Angela. It worked out well – she ended the show and now sits in 2024 with a net worth of $8 million.

9. Ellie Kempner (Erin Hannon) – $9 million

Straight in the top 10 is obviously Ellie Kempner, who not only worked hard and built up her role of Erin to become a bit of a fan fave on The Office US but then made loads more money in her own sitcom on Netflix, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

8. B.J. Novak (Ryan Howard) – $10 million

Starting the show out as Ryan the temp and becoming a corporate villain and convicted fraudster, B.J. Novak had a right journey on The Office US. He also made a lot of money in comparison to some other in the cast due to the fact he not only starred as Ryan but also wrote and produced.

7. Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) – $12 million

Urgh, Pam. That’s mother. What a great character – played to perfection by Jenna Fischer who just has the cosiest energy ever. You feel at home when she’s on the screen. She was a main character for the entirety of The Office US and now in 2024 has a net worth of $12 million.

6. Paul Lieberstein (Toby Flenderson) – $14 milion

I don’t think many would expect Toby to be so high up in this list, because his role on the show is kind of small – but Paul Lieberstein behind the scenes was writing and producing as well and raked in the cash for it.

5. Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute) – $14 million

Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica. Dwight IS The Office Us, and it’s no shock that Rainn Wilson has racked up one of the biggest net worths in the cast considering he’s been cast in literally everything since he was a main character for the entire series. In 2024, his net worth is estimated at $14 million.

4. Ed Helms (Andy Bernard) – $25 million

Huge leap in net worth value here – Ed Helms has a whopping 25 mil estimated. He joined The Office in season three and it’s weird imagining it without him. Part of the furniture. He always reminds me of The Hangover, too.

3. Mindy Kaling (Kelly Kapoor) – $35 million

The Office US cast net worths

Oh she’s slaying. Kelly Kapoor wasn’t a huge character in the show although she was deffo part of the main gang, along with BJ Novak (her ex boyfriend, mind you) Mindy Kaling was writing and producing the show at the same time. She’s had huge success after the show too – big film roles and big TV shows, including most notably The Mindy Project.

2. John Krasinski (Jim Halpert) – $80 million

The Office US cast net worths\

Jim Halpert… Wow. Never did I imagine John Krasinski would go on to be a Hollywood golden boy, starring in Marvel and of course directing and creating the iconic A Quiet Place franchise. Wow. And he’s married to Emily Blunt. They’re literally like my Beckhams. His net worth is estimated at $80 million.

1. Steve Carrell (Michael Scott) – $80 million

The Office US cast net worths

And in joint first place with his beloved Jim is Michael Scott himself. Steve Carrell was already absolutely a huge name when he got cast in The Office US, so it’s no surprise that out of all the cast he has joint first highest net worths. I honestly don’t think this show would ever have been as good as it was without Steve Carrell – he earned every penny. Even for Threat Level Midnight alone.

For all the latest celeb and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

Recommended stories by this writer:

OMG! Billie Eilish’s new album was nearly named after this iconic quote from The Office

If US Office characters were uni degrees, this is what they’d be

• So, what are the cast of The Office US up to now?