MAFS Australia 2024 Timothy Jayden grandstander

Timothy kept calling Jayden a ‘grandstander’ on MAFS but what exactly does the insult mean?

Adding to my list of vocab

Last night on MAFS Australia 2024 Timothy was going IN on Jayden and was not holding the insults back, including repeatedly calling him a “grandstander.” But what exactly does the insult actually mean?

According to Merriam-Webster, grandstanding means: “One who behaves or performs in a way meant to attract attention and impress onlookers.”

So presumably when Timothy kept calling Jayden a “grandstander” he meant to describe the fact he thinks Jayden is only piping up about his relationship to impress the other MAFS Australia 2024 cast members.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jayden (@jaydeneynaud.kickboxer)

Timothy and Jayden still have a lot of bad blood between them, and in a recent interview, Timothy revealed: “I’ve never had any time for Jayden… Anyone that’s still living at home can’t call himself a man.”

As for Tori and Jack, Timothy said: “Look, they deserve each other and whatever is coming in the future. Are they into each other? That’s different. I think one is and one isn’t. I think one is playing a massive game.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Timothy accusing Jayden of being a grandstander, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.