MAFS Australia OnlyFans

MAFS Australia stars forced to get second jobs and moan about ‘regretting’ joining OnlyFans

It must be a hard life making $100,000 in three days

The MAFS Australia to OnlyFans pipeline is a pretty consistent one, but it seems that dream might slowly be coming to an end as one bride revealed she regrets ever joining the platform.

MAFS Australia alumni Hayley Vernon has revealed the real reason why so many of the cast who are on OnlyFans are having to get a second job to financially support themselves. She told Yahoo Lifestyle: “The market is so oversaturated now and everyone’s earnings have reduced significantly. That’s just the reality of it. A lot of girls are now having to get second jobs or do content they first said they wouldn’t do.”

She also explained that this year’s MAFS Australia 2024 cast shouldn’t join the adult platform if they expect to become rich overnight and instead, they should be “realistic” about their earning potential.

A second anonymous MAFS Australia bride admitted that she regrets having ever joined OnlyFans: “The money was great at the start but it wasn’t enough to change my life and now I can’t get a real job. I wish I never did it.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bronte Schofield (@_bronteschofield)

OnlyFans can be a lucrative business for some MAFS alumni after Bronte revealed she made a staggering $100,000 after only three days on the platform, and now she’s revealed that OnlyFans has funded her new business.

Bronte explained: “The money is freaking great. My first month, my account did $250,000, it was insanity and I was hardly even posting on there.

“It’s the freedom I’ve always wanted and it’s not what everyone thinks it is. I get photos of people wanting to see my belly button or my feet. You don’t have to sell yourself completely to make money. It’s $700 for my belly button, I’m like, that’s rent paid!”