Ellie MAFS Australia

It turns out Ellie also had a secret boyfriend she broke up with to appear on MAFS Australia

According to one cast member she’s ‘fame-hungry’

Whilst we all know about MAFS Australia groom Jack having broken up with his girlfriend in order to appear on the show, it turns out there’s yet another cast member who apparently did the exact same thing.

According to So Dramatic!, Ellie Dix had been dating her boyfriend for four months before MAFS Australia but decided to break up with him when the opportunity to apply for the show came up.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

A source claimed: “Ellie was dating a guy for about four months before MAFS and broke up with him to go on the show. She openly admitted this to Ben [Walters]on their honeymoon during the Confessions Box challenge. She said it on camera, but they never showed it.”

And it seems like Ellie might not have the most genuine intention for appearing on MAFS Australia as another source said that Ellie was “fame-hungry.” An anonymous cast member claimed: “It’s funny that Ben copped so much sh*t from Ellie’s cousin for being fame-hungry when that’s exactly why she went on the show.”

They also claimed Ellie had only appeared on MAFS after unsuccessfully applying for Love Triangle, which is another reality show produced by the same company. At this point, so many people have broken up with their partners to be on the show I can hardly keep up! Tonight is the first commitment ceremony, so we’ll see whether Ellie will address anything on the couch to the experts.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.