Love Island university degree

This is where the cast of Love Island: All Stars went to university and what they studied

Georgia studied drama obviously

The cast of Love Island: All Stars might seem like they all have degrees in sunbathing and drama-making, but a lot of them have gone to very prestigious universities to get some academic degrees. So, from drama to psychology let’s find out where the cast of Love Island: All Stars went to university and what degree they studied in.

Georgia Steel – St Mary’s university

Are we that surprised that resident Love Island drama queen Georgia Steel got a degree in drama from St Mary’s university? She’s perfected her skills, and always been quite the actress – appearing in a range of CBBC and MTV shows!

Kaz Kamwi – Birmingham City university

Kaz received a sociology degree from Birmingham City university, maybe Love Island should be used as a future case study.

Liberty Poole – Birmingham City university

Liberty studied marketing at Birmingham City.

Demi Jones – University of Winchester

This one was unexpected, but Demi actually studied history and archaeology at Winchester university. Time for her to try and dig up the truth about what’s happening with Luis and his exes’.

Jess Gale – UCL

Jess studied psychology at UCL.

Eve Gale – King’s College London

And twin sister Eve studied geography round the corner from Jess at King’s College London.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.