Kim Kardashian has been dating very few people since her divorce from Kanye

Here is everyone that Kim Kardashian has dated since her divorce from Kanye West

He seems to be getting back out there so why not her?

While everyone has been raising their eyebrows at Kanye West and how bizarrely he appears to be treating Bianca Censori and other women, it seemed right to look at who Kim Kardashian has dated since their 2021 divorce.

Once upon a time, Kim and Kanye, aptly nicknamed Kimye, were once the sweetest love story in all of pop culture. Well, on paper anyway. They often spoke about how Kanye always admired her from afar while she dated other men. These included football player Reggie Bush and actor Gabriel Aubrey. Kanye even watched her walk down the aisle to wed Kris Humphries. He was also there to pick up the pieces when she got divorced just 77 days later. However, four kids and a very messy split later, she has also been back out on the dating scene. Here is all there is to know about who Kim Kardashian has dated since her divorce from Kanye West.

Pete Davidson

First up, Kim dated Pete Davidson. According to a confessional on her family’s reality show, The Kardashians, she decided that she wanted to find out if the rumours about Pete’s Big Dick Energy were true.

“I called the producer at SNL and was like, ‘Hey, do you have Pete’s number?’ And they were like, ‘Yeah.’ I text him. I wasn’t even thinking like, ‘Oh my God, I’m gonna be in a relationship with him.’ I was just thinking, ‘Heard about this BDE, need to get out there’ … I was just basically DTF,” Kim said.

It makes sense. Kim was a newly divorced woman, and he boasted a dating history of some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Among these included such as Ariana Grande and Pheobe Dynevor. Weeks later, Kim and Pete were spotted everywhere, including his hometown of Staten Island and Flavor Flav’s birthday party.

After Pete got a number of tattoos inspired by Kim and even featured as a hate figure in one of Kanye’s music videos, they called it quits. The highs of their relationship included being each other’s plus ones at the 2022 Met Gala, and the lows included the aforementioned harassment campaign led by Kayne. An insider told PEOPLE magazine they split because of “their busy schedules”.

Kim later addressed the relationship on her reality show, saying: “You obviously learn from every situation, and the one thing I learned from the last situation was the media made me feel like I was in a very serious relationship so quickly. I just want to sneak around a little bit. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to sneak!”

Odell Beckham Jr

Kim was believed to have been single up until then, with her main focus being her various businesses and her four kids: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm. However, this all changed when an insider revealed to PEOPLE magazine that she was “hanging out” with Odell Beckham Jr back in September last year. The pair have been seen at events together, like the CDFA Fashion Awards in November.

The last development, according to an insider speaking to US Weekly, the pair are now “getting serious”. A part of this involves trying to work out how to handle how “Odell’s personality is much more private” than Kim’s.