sophie turner peregrine pearson relationship

Brunches, World Cups and hunting: Inside Sophie Turner’s relationship with Perry Pearson

Country estates look good on Sophie

Sophie Turner’s new boyfriend Peregrine Pearson is a hot catch, and not only because he stands to inherit a whole family title and become a future Viscount. That’s crazy enough as it is. Anyone would do well to be good enough for the Game of Thrones star, although he seems to be pretty well suited. After all the signs that Sophie’s marriage with Joe Jonas was coming to an end, it’s heartwarming to see that she’s happy and moving on.

Arguably once being Britain’s most eligible bachelor, 29-year-old Perry and Sophie have been spotted together on multiple occasions so it’s fair to say that they’re both officially cuffed. From pecking in Paris to being loved up in London, here’s everything you need to know about the relationship of Sophie Turner and Peregrine Pearson.

Sophie and Perry are already jetting off on trips away to Paris

Their romance has gone international, as the the pair have already been spotted together in the city of love in October after only a couple of months of them dating. With Sophie being the classy gal she is, it’s no wonder they both jetted off to Paris together – or more likely, they got the Eurostar.

And they’re clearly still in the honeymoon stage, accompanying each other to an event at Stade de France and  sharing a kiss outside Paris’s Gare du Nord train station. Watching your girlfriend unveil the Rugby World Cup trophy isn’t a bad date, as far as dates go.

They’re both newly out of relationships, with Perry helping the actress to ‘find herself’

Sophie and Perry are both recently out of relationships, and you couldn’t have missed Sophie’s divorce from the oldest Jonas Brother after things got messy between the pair. But Sophie has been living her ultimate hot girl life since the break up, and as we know, has already moved on. Perry’s last relationship with a literal princess and goddaughter of King Charles III ended not too long ago too, after suspicions rose following his ex-girlfriend, Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark, removing traces of him from her social media. So it’s sweet to see their budding romance after a rough year for them both.

Perry is allegedly helping Sophie through her divorce

Hanging out with Perry has allegedly helped Sophie “put her mind at ease”, according to an insider who spoke to DailyMail. The inside source added: “Sophie has been hurt by her breakup with Joe, and hanging out with Perry has really set her mind at ease. She is finding herself again through Perry, she is smiling again.”

They’ve shared weekends away, christmassy brunch dates and cosy walks in London

Photos that emerged of the two our on a romantic brunch date in London earlier this month which are proof enough that these two are an adorable item. Spotted kissing and caressing each others faces during a morning stroll through the city, they literally couldn’t be more loved up. And just in time for Christmas too. More recently, the pair spent a posh hunting weekend together at Blenheim Palace. Joe Jonas could never.

Sophie and Perry are both the ultimate country bumpkins

Despite Sophie moving to America where she had her two daughters, the actress had been vocal about wanting to move back to the UK. And while she can pull off glam effortlessly, Sophie is a lover of the countryside and loves the rural nature of England, previously stating how she wanted her children to grow up back at their “forever home”. And as for Perry – well, you can’t be heir to the fourth Viscount Cowdray and not love the countryside. Growing up on the Cowdray estate is as countryside as it gets. They’re the perfect country couple and pictures of their posh hunting weekend prove it.

The pair are insistent on seeing one another, despite their busy schedules

@lasttrendds

Sophie Turner showcases her beautiful dress alongside former champ Dan Carter at the Rugby World Cup in Paris @worldrugby @sophiet #fashion #fashionstyle #rugby #sophieturner #peregrinepearson #paris #worldrugby #ootd #joejonas #stylish #stylishlook #moda #modafeminina #fyp #fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

♬ i want it i got it – Official Sound Studio

Being heir to a fortune, including a 16,500 acre estate in West Sussex and a large portion of the Pearson media empire clearly isn’t enough for Perry. He also works in property development, according to his LinkedIn, being the director at Weetman Developments since 2019. And of course, being nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series is evidence enough of Sophie’s graft. The pair are clearly putting their busy schedules aside to be able to spend time together, which is evidence enough for their lust for each other. They’re clearly a well suited pair – I just can’t wait to see Sophie in tweed next.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip like this look inside the relationship of Sophie Turner and Peregrine Pearson, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

Featured image via Instagram @sophiet and Alan Davidson/Shutterstock