New tasks, a full cast and travelling abroad: The Apprentice 2024 drops next week!

The candidates will be heading to Budapest for one task

The Apprentice has been confirmed for its 18th series, with Lord Sugar set to return to test a new bunch of candidates and find his new business partner in 2024.

18 candidates are set to take part in the show, releasing on February 1st, and filming locations range from across London, to Scotland. As well as this, the hopefuls will travel over the channel to Jersey for the classic discount buying task, and they will travel to Budapest for a tourism challenge.

Some of the details of the tasks have been revealed, and they include making a children’s cereal and designing a virtual escape room. The challenge which sees candidates trying to flog things live on a shopping channel is also going to feature. Other tasks will reportedly include organising a corporate hospitality challenge in the Scottish Highlands, and hosting a luxury away-day for corporate clients.

The Apprentice 2024

The Apprentice 2024 cast, via BBC

For this season, Lord Sugar will be once again joined by Baroness Karren Brady, and former The Apprentice winner Tim Campbell, who will aid him in picking who to invest in. Tim took over the role after Claude Littner was injured in a bike accident. As well as the main show, The Apprentice: You’re Fired spin-off is returning, where axed candidates will be interviewed, with Tom Allen back as host.

The full cast has been revealed, and it includes a UK garage legend, two pie businesses, recruitment experts and a skincare girlie. It really is a varied bunch. Meet them all here.

In terms of when the next series of The Apprentice will be released, it’s been confirmed the show stars on Thursday, February 1st. I can’t wait!