The Apprentice 2024 cast

Here they come! Meet the 18 candidates set for a grilling on The Apprentice 2024

Two of the men having rival pie businesses is so funny

Well, it’s here. The Apprentice 2024 looms, with another bunch of presumably useless candidates all geared up to be part of the cast for the latest season which will once again see Lord Sugar hunt for his next business partner. From the looks of it, it’s the youngest cast The Apprentice has ever had and for ONCE in 2024 no one’s business plan is a bloody sweet business. Hallelujah.

Amina Khan

Via BBC

Amina is a pharmacist and business owner from Ilford, with her business focussed on skincare and supplements. From this picture I fear she will not be messing about.

Dr Asif Munaf

Via BBC

One of two fellas this year with a Dr title, Asif owns a wellness brand in Sheffield. He describes himself as “beauty, brains, body and business.” O-kay.

Flo Edwards

Via BBC

Flo is London based and works in recruitment. She says the other candidates shouldn’t underestimate her because she’s “here to win”. Are the rest of the cast there for a holiday or something? Who knows.

Foluso Falade

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Foluso calls herself the “Mary Poppins of business”, which admittedly is a little bit iconic. She’s a Mancunian and hopes to be the first social enterprise to win Lord Sugar’s investment.

Jack Davies

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Nice suit, fair play. Another one in recruitment – but Jack’s based in Bristol.

Maura Rath

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Owns a yoga business. An icon looms, potentially. Maura Rath (great name) hails from Wexford.

Noor Bouziane

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Noor’s from Liverpool, so we know she’s probably going to be iconic from day dot. She owns a premium jewellery company.

Oliver Medforth

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Yorkshire lad Oliver says, simply, “I’m a selling machine.” Well let’s you turned on then, son! Unsurprisingly, he’s a sales exec. Bosh.

Onyeka Nweze

Via BBC

Onyeka is from London and declares she will be making 10 million for Lord Sugar within the first five years of investment thanks to her successful corporate background. Not to be presumptuous, but the phrase “famous last words” comes to mind.

Paul Bowen

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

PIE OWNER KLAXON! Lancashire’s Paul is one of two pie peddlers in the cast of The Apprentice for 2024. It’s a pie off. He’s flogged his to Man City and is mighty pleased with himself about the matter.

Dr Paul Mindha

Via BBC

Dr who? Dr number two! One of two doctors and one of two Pauls. He owns a dental group and is from Leeds.

Phil Turner

Via BBC

Probably the candidate I’m going to end up fancying for the season. Sigh. Do you know what rhymes with sigh? PIE. That’s right, once again, this one owns a pie company. Who will win this battle of the pies? It’s all a bit Chicken Run. Where is Mrs Tweedy?

Rachel Woolford

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Northern lass Rachel is from Leeds and runs a boutique fitness studio. No clue how you make a fitness studio boutique but intrigued to find out.

Raj Chohan

Via BBC

Raj is a mortgage broker from Leamington Spa and says she’s a self-confessed “dog with a bone” when she tries to meet her targets. Quite a funny thing to say about yourself, really.

Sam Saadet

The Apprentice 2024 cast

Via BBC

Essex based Sam runs a business for pre and post-natal fitness coaching – which I think is actually a great concept. Go on, doll!

Steve Darken

Via BBC

Steve is a management consultant from London. With that surname, Lord Sugar’s “don’t Darken this boardroom again” pun joke looms.

Tre Lowe

Via BBC

Tre is a “music and wellness entrepreneur”, which I’m instantly a bit obsessed with. More to obsess over comes from his quote, which reads “I am going to change the world and create a legacy that reverberates through time.” It’s all very Doctor Who.

Virdi Singh Mazaria

Via BBC

DJ Virdi – yep, you read that right – is a music producer from Leicester. “DJ. Host. MC. The other candidates are just extras on my journey to the top.” I’m shaking. Need this series immediately.

Meet the full cast when The Apprentice Series 18 premieres on Thursday 1st February on BBC One and BBC iPlayer. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.