Gigi from Love Is Blind is pregnant

Omg, Gigi from season one of Love Is Blind is pregnant!

‘We are completely over the moon’

Giannina “Gigi” Gibelli from season one of Love Is Blind has announced she is pregnant with her first child, with boyfriend Blake Horstmann from The Bachelorette.

“We are completely over the moon,” the couple told E! News. “It was the best surprise we could have asked for and we can’t wait to meet our little angel in just a few more months.” Their baby is due in spring 2024.

Giannina found love with Damian on Love Is Blind season one, but he later said “no” at the altar. Since the show, Giannina moved on and found love with Bachelor Nation alum Blake Horstmann after meeting on reality TV series, All Star Shore.

In January 2022, the pair sparked relationship rumours after spending New Year’s Eve together and it was later confirmed they were dating. In June 2022, the couple confirmed their relationship ahead of the release of All Star Shore.

Announcing the news they’re expecting, the couple wrote on Instagram: “First comes love, then comes baby H 🤍 We’re so grateful that life has led us here and over the moon to be parents to our sweet baby come spring 2024!”

In the comments were some of her fellow Love Is Blind cast mates, including Jessica Batten who has also since had a baby, who said: “Best news ever!! You’re going to be the perfect Mama, G.” Kelly from season one added: “OMGGGGG!! My mouth is wide open like this guy 😮 right now! With excitement of course!! Congratulations you two!!! Eeeeek!!! So happy for you two!!❤️❤️❤️ love you!!”

Congrats guys!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.