All the huge brand deals the cast of Love Island 2023 have already bagged

Leah is now an ambassador for Boohoo!

After Love Island, we all sit back and wait for news the cast members have secured huge brand deals with fast fashion companies and alike, and the 2023 Islanders have made sure they’ve followed the trend.

It seems like the girls this year are running the show – as ever – and have joined forces with fashion companies, jewellery brands and even signed on the dotted line with food businesses since being in the villa.

Here is a rundown of all the deals the cast of Love Island 2023 have already bagged for themselves. The grind never stops!

Jess Harding

Jess was the first of the Love Island 2023 cast to announce a brand deal, when she bagged a contract with In The Style. Just weeks after the show, Jess added another six figures to the £50k she earned from winning, as she got the fashion deal.

A source told The Sun: “Jess met the In The Style team at an event and everyone loved her. She’s perfect for the brand – she’s relatable and sweet – exactly the kind of person they want to work with. A six-figure deal is being lined up right now.”

Jess is working on her very own collection with the brand, and has discount codes as its latest ambassador. Her debut clothing lineup will drop in October with a range of statement pieces for party season.

Jess said: “I’m super excited to work with In The Style, it’s a brand I’ve always admired for their inclusivity and the way they empower all women! They’ve always aligned with my values. The brand represents all shapes and sizes and that is something I love, I want all girls to feel confident in clothes and I can’t wait to create collections that everyone can wear and feel great in.”

Ella Thomas

Shortly after Jess’ news was announced, it was revealed Ella is the latest ambassador for PrettyLittleThing – the hot ticket we wait to see who gets offered every year.

According to reports, Ella impressed bosses there and was chosen to front new campaigns after a string of secret meetings. The Sun is reporting a huge six-figure deal has been settled on, despite the brand previously saying it wasn’t going to take on new ambassadors from Love Island.

Ella shared the news on Instagram, and said: “5 ft 7 AND STYLISH 👀 The secret is finally out… I am so excited to announce that I am @prettylittlething’s latest brand ambassador 💘 I can’t wait for you all to see everything we’ve been working on 👏 Watch this space, big things are coming.”

Her collection with the brand has just dropped.

Molly Marsh

Molly Marsh has secured herself a deal with jewellery brand, Say It With Diamonds. She has launched her own collection with the company, as its latest ambassador. Her collection is currently dropping in three parts, with the brand saying it is “sooo excited” to have her onboard.

Whitney Adebayo

@whitbrowns

I’ve teamed up with Ben’s Original for the launch of One Pan Creations! Since all of you (including Lochan) still make fun of me for my pasta mash from Love Island, I wanted to show how I can create Spanish Paella, Indian Biryani and even Szechuan Fried Rice in literally just 10 minutes – thanks to One Pan Creations. It’s so easy and look how delicious it looks, it’s literally the perfect night-in meal for me and Lochan. Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments below. #AD #OnePanCreations

♬ original sound – Whitney Adebayo

Since Love Island, Whitney and Lochan have kept things wholesome AF. Lochan’s been doing his cooking videos, and now Whit has followed suit, and has teamed up with Ben’s Original to launch its new One Pan Creations.

Whitney will post on her TikTok just how easy One Pan Creations is for newbie cooks and how the few, simple steps can create delicious meals quickly.

Leah Taylor

Leah was an influencer before the show, so it’s no surprise she’s been snapped up by a fast fashion brand since. Leah is the newest ambassador for Boohoo, and has been shooting and working on collections with the company.

“I am so excited to announce I am the newest @boohoo brand ambassador🥹,” Leah said in a post. “I can’t wait for you to all see what we’ve been working on.” Boohoo added: “The queen of street style and laid back luxe has something VERY exciting coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled on our socials.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.