From Reza to Freddy, here’s how old all the Made in Chelsea: Corsica cast are

Inga is the oldest of all the girls there!

The cast of Made in Chelsea: Corsica have a real range of ages – some of them are still teenagers whilst others are well into their 30s, making it a hugely varied group of people to be on holiday together. Maybe that’s why it’s kicking off between them all the time?

Every episode the cast members seem to make subtle digs at each other’s maturity, or call each other out for being childish or not having adult conversations about their dramas. But how old actually are they all?

Here are all the ages of the cast of Made in Chelsea: Corsica, ranked from the oldest right down to who is youngest.

Reza Amiri-Garroussi

Age: 36

The ages of the cast of Made in Chelsea Corsica

via E4

Reza is the oldest of all the cast who are out in Corsica at the moment. He’s 36, a fair bit older than the other MIC cast members.

David ‘Temps’ Templer

Age: 32

via E4

Up next is Temps, who as well as being in Made in Chelsea, is the Shirtless Chef on TikTok. He joined the show as Miles’ best mate, and is currently 32.

Inga Valentiner

Age: 30

via E4

Inga joined the show in 2021, when she was introduced as Tiff’s best mate. She’s since dated Miles and Sam, who she just split up with. Inga is 30 right now.

Miles Nazaire

Age: 27

via E4

It feels like Miles has been around forever, but he’s actually only been on the show for five years. He was 22 when he first joined, and is 27 now.

Olivia Bentley

Age: 27

via E4

Liv is also one of the more established members of the cast, and has been on the show for years. She’s 27, and basically runs the entire of MIC these days.

Harvey Armstrong

Age: 27

via E4

Harvey is currently 27. Outside the show he runs his own lager company, called PrimeTime, which he says has recently made him a millionaire. Fair!

Ruby Adler

Age: 27

via E4

Ruby joined the show back in 2020, and was introduced as the girlfriend of Reza. She’s 27, meaning their age gap was nearly 10 years when they dated.

Joel Mignott

Age: 27

via E4

27-year-old Joel is originally from Leeds, but signed a modelling contract for an agency in London when he was 17. Alongside pursuing his career in modelling, he went to Leeds Arts University to study Fine Art.

Sam Prince

Age: 26

via E4

Sam Prince is currently 26, so four years younger than Inga who he just broke up with. Inga said she felt a lot more mature than him in their relationship, which was one of the reasons it didn’t work.

Bella Sharpe

Age: 26

via E4

Aged 26, Bella is a lot younger than Reza, who she was seeing before the cast came out to Corsica. Outside the show, Bella is a fashion PR girlie and studied at the Fashion Retail Academy.

Tristan Phipps

Age: 25

via E4

25-year-old Tristan’s been on the show for over five years now, after joining during series 16. Outside Chelsea, he runs a houseplant company with Sam Prince!

Imogen Bloom

Age: 25

via E4

25-year-old Imogen works as a wealth manager for high profile clients – predominantly footballers. She also works as an influencer, with nearly 70k followers on Instagram.

Yasmine Zweegers

Age: 24

via E4

Yasmine is 24, and works as an actor, model, entrepreneur and influencer. She went to Ibstock Place School, a private school in southwest London. She has a degree in drama and theatre from Goldsmiths.

Robbie Mullett

Age: 23

via E4

Robbie joined MIC a few seasons ago, and has since become a fav cast member. He’s recently finished uni, after studying Law at UCL.

Willow Day

Age: 22

via E4

Willow is one of the youngest members of the Made in Chelsea cast, after she joined when they headed off to Mallorca last summer. She’s a freelance model, and has been working in the industry since she was just 13.

Geronimo Mörtl

Age: 22

via E4

Geronimo joined the cast this season, and is a 22-year-old model and student. He was born in Trinidad and Tobago, but is currently living in Paris whilst he studies for a degree in communications.

Jane Aubrun-Mautin

Age: 20

via E4

Jane, who just joined the show, is now the youngest girl in the cast. She’s 20, from Paris and works as a showjumper!

Freddy Knatchbull

Age: 19

via E4

Freddy is the youngest in the cast of Made in Chelsea: Corsica, and boy it shows. He’s giving younger brother vibes, and I kind of love it for him.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook