Bella Sharpe from Made in Chelsea

Introducing Bella: Made in Chelsea’s new fashion PR girly who’s dating Reza

They’ve been seeing each other for six months

This season of Made in Chelsea has been a bit of a slow burner, and the drama hasn’t exactly been giving like past series, but a girl called Bella has just shown up – and finally it’s looking as though things might kick off.

She’s dating Reza, who we haven’t seen with anyone since the dramatic breakup he had with Ruby, and already Bella has made a beeline for Ruby on a night out. Drama!

Here’s the lowdown on Bella Sharpe, the newest arrival on Made in Chelsea.

26-year-old Bella Sharpe has just been introduced to Made in Chelsea as dating Reza

Bella is 26, and has just joined the cast of Made in Chelsea. She’s been introduced to the show as dating Reza. The couple have said they’re not putting a label on things at moment, and are pretty casual, but they have been dating for six months. They’ve not yet gone exclusive, but Bella is the first person Reza has really liked since his long term relationship with Ruby.

On the show, Bella obviously went straight up to Ruby in a club to speak to her, and it looked as though there could be some drama brewing there in coming episodes.

She works in fashion PR

Bella works in PR, and is currently a PR manager for luxury designer brand, Flannels. She has worked there for just over a year, having previously worked in PR roles for brands such as River Island, Axel Arigato and Creativ House. Given her line of work, Bella is often jet setting around the world attending catwalk shows.

Ahead of Made in Chelsea, Bella studied at the Fashion Retail Academy

After leaving boarding school at 16, Bella ventured into the fashion industry – following in the footsteps of her father who brought Diesel and Replay to the UK.

Ahead of her work, Bella studied fashion retail at the Fashion Retail Academy in London. She was there from 2013 to 2015, and the school brands itself as the UK’s only industry-led fashion college.

Bella has 2.3k followers on Instagram

Right now, Bella has 2.3k followers on Instagram – but that will definitely rise if she stays in the cast of Made in Chelsea. She posts loads of blurry night out vids and pics, and her feed is high-key fashun. The only thing missing is for her to go Insta official with Reza – we’ll have to see if that actually happens, though.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook