Deep breath, here’s everything that’s happened between Kady and Ouzy in the last 24-hours

You might want to sit down for this

Kady and Ouzy. They’re the Love Island 2023 couple who have been on everyone’s lips in the last 24-hours. It’s truly been a whirlwind.

It’s been announced the couple have broken up, just three weeks after leaving the show together. Whilst all this has been going on, Mitch has been talking on podcasts about Kady, and there have been reports of a “cheating row” which caused the relationship to break down.

Strap in, here’s a full rundown of all the drama that’s happened between Kady and Ouzy in the last day – it’s been a lot.

Mitch went on a podcast and claimed Kady had a boyfriend whilst in the villa, which she denied

It was the beginning of the end when Mitch went on a podcast and took it upon himself to address the rumours Kady had a boyfriend whilst she was on the show. When Kady entered the villa as a shock bombshell, there were rumours flying around that she had a secret boyfriend, who had just been charged with money laundering.

Mitch claimed this was all true and speaking to On Demand Entertainment, he said: “You’re calling me and Ella B fake, you came in with a boyfriend. You have a boyfriend to this day.” He said the other girls in the villa said Kady was wearing a bracelet belonging to her “boyfriend” the entire time she was on the show. “Your boyfriend was at your house whilst you were there and you’re calling me fake,” Mitch said.

In an Instagram post, Kady called the rumours she wasn’t single whilst on the show “categorically false” and say they are “very damaging”.

It was spotted Kady and Ouzy had unfollowed each other on Instagram

As soon as this podcast went viral, people quickly spotted Kady and Ouzy had unfollowed one another on Instagram, and began to question if they’d ended things. They had previously posted photos together, and even done a sponsored advert together on Instagram. 

Kady and Ouzy after Love Island 2023

via Instagram

Kady announced she and Ouzy had broken up with cryptic statement about ‘July 30th’

Then, Kady confirmed she and Ouzy were over, and in a dramatic Instagram post claimed his “behaviour and actions” were what caused them to break up.

“Sadly late last night Ouzy’s behaviour and actions from the 30th July were brought to my attention,” she said. “Ouzy is one of the loveliest people I have met and I know he is remorseful but unfortunately actions have consequences and although we are not ‘official’ in our relationship status I am definitely not prepared to start a relationship off on this foot.

“I wish him nothing but happiness and success in his life. Thank you for the continued support by so many of you, I’d like to focus on the many positives and move on with my life now.”

Ouzy made his own statement, saying he’d apologised to Kady

Ouzy then released a statement of his own, accepting it was down to his “actions” that he and Kady broke up, and adding that he’d apologised for what happened.

“Just wanted to say what’s happened with me and Kady has nothing to do with her or any false rumours that have been flying about, it’s because of my actions that things have ended not Kady’s,” he said.

“I have apologised to her already, she’s an amazing girl with an amazing family and doesn’t deserve any of the negative messages she has received this morning!”

People spotted Ouzy’s first ever TikTok was with Leah… not Kady

Amid all of this, people noticed Ouzy had posted his first ever TikTok! But it’s with Kady’s best mate Leah, not Kady. Awkward.

Plus it was to the “Uzi not again, you’re never gonna change” audio, which probably wasn’t the best timing.

It was reported Kady ended things after Ouzy spent two nights in a hotel with another girl

It wasn’t long before the mystery of what apparently happened on the 30th July was reported on, and The Sun claimed Ouzy had spent two nights in a hotel with another girl, and he and Kady were caught up in a “cheating row”.

A source claimed he met with a girl called Alicia shortly after getting back to the UK after the show, and had been “enjoying the single life” since the villa.

They said: “He spent two nights with the stunning brunette who he has known for over a year – just hours after hanging out with Kady and putting on a showmance. He first met Alicia over a year ago and Ouzy got back in touch with her earlier this year and they met up in Marbella in May. He was constantly calling and messaging her right up until he went into the villa.

“They bumped into each other last weekend and he invited her to stay with him – claiming he was single and there was nothing happening with Kady. She stayed with him Saturday night and then they both went to the Bang LDN event on Sunday.

“They were together most of the night at Bang LDN and left in an Uber together and went back to his hotel again. Lots of people saw them holding hands, he didn’t seem to care. He spent two nights in a row with her claiming he was single and even asked if they could see each other again the next time he came to London.

“Ouzy didn’t mention Kady once, so Alicia really did think it was over with her, it’s been a bit of a shock.” The Tab has reached out to Ouzy’s management for comment.

via Instagram @liciloula

Mitch and Kady also unfollowed each other Instagram

Just to add to the mess, Mitch said in an interview that Kady unfollowed him when all of this was happening. Speaking to Heat World on the day the split was announced, Mitch was asked who is most likely to unfollow another Islander and he said: “Kady unfollowed me today. I wonder why?”

He unfollowed her back, so it’s very much a tit for tat going on here.

@heatworlduk

The #LoveIsland cameras may no longer be rolling, but the drama never stops 👀 Mitch & Ella B coming to heatworld tomorrow! 💫 #mitchloveisland #ellabloveisland #loveisland2023

♬ original sound – heatworld

The mess is messing!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.