Kady confirms she and Ouzy have SPLIT and calls out his ‘behaviour and actions’ after the show

‘Unfortunately actions have consequences’

Kady McDermott has confirmed she and Ouzy have split, just a week after Love Island 2023 finished. In a dramatic Instagram post she claimed his “behaviour and actions” were what caused them to break up.

In a post, she said she wished him all the best, but said this is not the basis she would want to start a relationship on.

“Sadly late last night Ouzy’s behaviour and actions from the 30th July were brought to my attention,” she said. “Ouzy is one of the loveliest people I have met and I know he is remorseful but unfortunately actions have consequences and although we are not ‘official’ in our relationship status I am definitely not prepared to start a relationship off on this foot.

“I wish him nothing but happiness and success in his life. Thank you for the continued support by so many of you, I’d like to focus on the many positives and move on with my life now.”

Kady and Ouzy from Love Island 2023 announce split

via Instagram @kadymcdermott

This comes as both Kady and Ouzy unfollowed each other on Instagram, and Mitch claimed she had a “secret boyfriend” whilst in the villa. In a further Instagram post, Kady called the rumours she wasn’t single whilst on the show “categorically false”. She called the rumours “very damaging”.

It has not been confirmed what Ouzy’s alleged “actions” are, but Ouzy has confirmed in a separate statement that they broke up following his “behaviour and actions” and it’s been reported the couple are in a “cheating row”.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.