Kady Ouzy split

Love Island’s Ouzy speaks out about his split from Kady McDermott

‘I have apologised to her already’

Love Island bombshell Ouzy See has commented publicly on his split with Kady McDermott after she announced they were no longer together following his “behaviour and actions”.

Kady and Ouzy were dumped from Love Island and have been on various podcasts and at events together since. However, Kady has since confirmed the pair have parted ways after something that happened at the end of last month was brought to her attention.

In an Instagram story, Kady wrote: “Sadly late last night Ouzy’s behaviour and actions from the 30th July were brought to my attention. Ouzy is one of the loveliest people I have met and I know he is remorseful but unfortunately actions have consequences and although we are not ‘official’ in our relationship status I am definitely not prepared to start a relationship off on this foot.

“I wish him nothing but happiness and success in his life. Thank you for the continued support by so many of you, I’d like to focus on the many positives and move on with my life now.”

Ouzy has since released a statement of his own, accepting it was down to his “actions”.

“Just wanted to say what’s happened with me and Kady has nothing to do with her or any false rumours that have been flying about, it’s because of my actions that things have ended not Kady’s,” he said.

“I have apologised to her already, she’s an amazing girl with an amazing family and doesn’t deserve any of the negative messages she has received this morning!”

This comes after Kady and Ouzy unfollowed each other on Instagram, and Mitch claimed she had a “secret boyfriend” whilst in the Love Island villa. In another Instagram post, Kady said the claims she had a boyfriend while on the show are “categorically false” and called the rumours “very damaging”.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.