Catherine Scott Love Island

Catherine says she felt like her and Scott were ‘the couple to ruin’ on Love Island

She plans to talk more about it at the reunion👀

Ever since the Islanders got access to their phones again, they have been throwing shade non-stop and it’s showing no signs of slowing down ahead of the reunion.

Catherine and Scott were the power couple of Love Island 2023, that was until Casa Amor came around and their relationship was over before our minds had time to adjust.

Since the show ended, the pair have been dropping hints that they’d be open to trying things again and fans have taken it a step further by plastering edits of the two on billboards in Times Square.

During a TikTok live with Montel, Catherine looked back on her time in Casa Amor, saying she and Scott both wish it “never happened”.

“I think Scott and I both wish Casa [Amor] never happened. It was actually a hard time. As easy as it looked it wasn’t. Even speaking to other Islanders today, they literally said Casa Amor was the hardest part,” she explained.

Catherine later went on to say she wish they just had the one Love Island villa and it felt as though she and Scott “were the couple to ruin”.

Catherine said: “I wish we just had our villa life. It just felt as if like we were the couple to ruin. I don’t know if you get me. Let me not talk too much. Catch me at the reunion.”

Well I’ll be waiting!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.