Ranked: These are the richest cast members from Love Island season two

Kady McDermott isn’t the only millionaire!

It’s been seven years now since the second season of Love Island was on TV. This cohort of Islanders have got married, changed careers and Kady McDermott has gone back on the show to find love again. Loads of the cast of Love Island season two have been hugely successful since their time in the villa, and their net worths prove it.

They’ve launched businesses, written books, become influencers and continued work in TV. They’re definitely keeping booked and busy, that’s for sure.

Here is a ranking of the richest Islanders from season two of Love Island, by the sheer size of their huge net worths.

Zara Holland – £380k

The highest net worths of the cast of Love Island season two

via Instagram @zaraholland

Since being in the villa, Zara Holland has an estimated net worth of £380k. She’s recently got married to a new partner, and runs her own fashion boutique.

Malin Andersson – £750k

via Instagram @missmalinsara

Malin is one of the most successful Islanders from her season of Love Island, with a net worth of £750k. Since the show, she has become a mental health advocate, motivational speaker, and body confidence activist. Malin has also written a book, called Positivity Is Our Superpower.

Scott Thomas – £750k

via Instagram @scott.thomas

Scott Thomas, who left Love Island alongside Kady McDermott, is now worth an estimated £750k. After the show, he set up his own PR company and has managed a number of ex-Islanders.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey – £1.3million

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Series two winners Cara and Nathan are married, so following the what’s mine is yours rule, they have a combined net worth of £1.3million. Cara previously launched a children’s clothing company, and after the show Nathan went back to work as a builder. The pair, who now have two children, went on TOWIE for a bit after Love Island, too.

Kady McDermott – £1.3million

via Instagram @kadymcdermott

After Kady was first on the show in 2016, she went on to secure herself a net worth of £1.3million. After Love Island, Kady launched her own fitness and beauty brands. She currently owns Body Goals By Kady, a fitness and lifestyle app, which contains recipes and fitness planners. She previously launched By Kady, a makeup brand and artistry masterclasses, but it doesn’t look as though they are still running.

As you’d expect, Kady is also making an absolute fortune from sponsored posts. According to an online calculator, Kady could charge up to £2k per post, and she’s recently worked with brands such as Baylis and Harding, Shein, Gym King and JD Women.

Alex and Olivia Bowen – £5million

via Instagram @ab_bowen

Alex and Olivia have also married since season two of Love Island, so have shared their net worths. Most of their money was made together, through a clothing brand they launched after the show. They’ve also done loads of sponsored deals and appearances, had TV shows and presenting gigs and now own a huge mansion together. They really are all types of goals.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.