Thomas Adrian MAFS UK friends

The past’s in the past! MAFS UK’s Adrian and Thomas are finally friends again

They’re following each other on Insta and making dinner plans!

The most rollercoaster couple from MAFS UK 2022, Thomas Hartley and Adrian Sanderson, have buried the hatchet and become friends again, publicly making dinner plans on Instagram! Honestly, never thought I’d see the day – but after they both paid a wholesome tribute to each other one year on from the day they filmed their weddings it’s clear there’s still a lot of love there for each other.

In a heartfelt post on Instagram, Thomas posted “The past’s in the past. Pride aside, slate clean and me and you can sit down and remember all the amazing times we had and be the friends we always should have been. It’s not about anyone else. I’ll remain friends who who I’m friends with, but you I want in my life. I don’t care what anyone else thinks.

“PS, you’re always my captain curtains.”

In the comments, Adrian said “Dinner on”, and Thomas replied “Name a time and place.” Hannah from The Traitors also piped up, saying this was “The best thing I’ve seen today.”

I’m dying for the Instagram stories and pictures of the inevitable dinner date. Pam Sandwich and H from Steps on the town is something I absolutely need to see. MAFS UK fans are buzzing over the news Thomas and Adrian are friends again – with the comment sections full of love and support. I never thought I’d see the day!

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.