The lowdown on the wild love lives of the millionaire Dragons on Dragons’ Den

Not Peter Jones having to pay out £345million in a ‘messy’ divorce

When all we do is sit and watch them be rich and critical in the Den, it’s hard to imagine the Dragons go home, have personal lives and love other things that aren’t just cash. But yes, they are actually very normal people who have real lives, too!

Yep, our fav TV Dragons have wholesome relationships at home and children, as well as being millionaire business tycoons. From messy divorces, to flying to Bali to win back old flames, this lot have pretty colourful dating histories.

Here’s a deep dive into the love lives of the Dragons on Dragons’ Den.

Peter Jones

Relationship status: In a relationship

Dragons' Den love lives

via Instagram @peterjonescbe

When Peter first started on the show in 2005, he was married to his ex-wife, Caroline. They share two children, and are said to have gone through a “messy” divorce in 2008 which reportedly left Peter shelling out £345million.

Peter is now in a longterm relationship with a woman called Tara. They aren’t married, and share three children.

Deborah Meaden

Relationship status: Married

via Richard Young/Shutterstock

Deborah has been married to a man called Paul Farmer since 1993. They reportedly met in 1985, through Paul working for Deborah’s family business. They broke up briefly whilst dating, but then got back together and got married. The couple now live together on a farm in a huge 10-bed estate in Somerset.

Steven Bartlett

Relationship status: In a relationship

Dragons' Den love lives

via Instagram @meloai

Steven Bartlett is currently dating an influencer called Melanie Vaz Lopes. They first met in 2016, but recently rekindled their romance. On his Diary of a CEO tour, he told audiences of how he grafted to win her back, including travelling to Bali just to try and show his dedication.

They first dated for a year in 2016 but broke up because he was so busy with his work and couldn’t commit to her between “seven in the morning and nine o’ clock at night”.

Melanie is from Bordeaux in France, and runs beauty and wellbeing business Auraya.

Sara Davies

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @saradaviescc

Sara has been married to her husband, Simon Davies, since 2007. They met as teenagers, and have been together ever since. The couple co-founded the business Sara runs, Crafter’s Companion, which has made her a multi-millionaire. The couple have two young sons – Oliver and Charlie.

Touker Suleyman

Relationship status: Unknown

Dragons' Den love lives

via Instagram @touker_suleyman

Out of all the love lives of the Dragons on Dragons’ Den, Touker is the one who keeps his the most elusive! Nothing is known about his personal life, other than that he has two daughters who are in their 20s.