Revealed: How much the Love Island 2023 cast can earn on Instagram is painfully low

Molly-Mae wouldn’t get out of bed for this

The moment of truth is here: It’s time to see how much money the Love Island 2023 cast can make on Instagram. If they thought packing everything in for a job in social media was pending, they’ve got a shocking realisation coming.

Previous Islanders are making tens of thousands per Instagram post. Molly-Mae can charge 60k a post, whilst Ekin-Su’s fees are around £28k, Millie Court’s are £17k, Amber Gill’s £22k, Tommy Fury’s £39k and Dani Dyer’s £30k.

In comparison, only four Islanders this year can make over £1k, and Molly-Mae’s earnings are 100x more than some of theirs. According to Wethrift, here’s a rundown of the top Instagram earners from the Love Island 2023 cast, and how much (or shall we say little) money they can charge per post.

9. Tanya Manhenga – £602

How much money Love Island 2023 cast can charge on Instagram

via Instagram @talkswithtt_

The lowest on this list is surprisingly Tanya – who was already an influencer before the show. She might have been expecting to leave the villa, have millions on followers and continue working with brands such as Boohoo and Ego, who she’s collaborated with before.

8. Claudia Fogarty – £719

via Instagram @claudiafogarty

Fashion boutique owner Claudia can charge up to £719. Her Instagram feed is very influencer culture, it’s all aesthetics and outfit pics. She was ready for this life, Love Island 2023’s social media ban was not.

7. Tanyel Revan – £863

via Instagram @tanyelrevan

Tanyel was dumped fairly early on, so she can’t complain with this figure in comparison to her fellow Islanders this year. She can charge £863 on average per post, and has 270k followers.

6. Olivia Hawkins – £935

via Instagram @livhawkinss

Olivia can expect to bring home just under £1k per post. But, speaking to The Tab, she said she actually wants to have a career in comedy after the villa. “Going into Love Island, I always knew that I’d come out and have the exact same career,” she said. “I want to stay in television, stay acting and I’ll just see what comes my way. I would love to do a comedy series.”

5. Sanam Harrinanan – £959

via Instagram @sanamiee

Sanam can earn just £959 per Instagram post, which is criminal as it’s been reported last year’s winner Ekin-Su can charge 30 times this figure, at £28k.

4. Kai Fagan – £1,126

via Instagram @kaifagan_

Kai is the first Islander who is able to charge over £1k per post. He currently has 366k followers and since leaving the villa as been posting about Sanam, and Sanam only. He knows what’s up.

3. Lana Jenkins – £1,485

via Instagram @lanajenkinss

Able to charge just under £1.5k is Lana, who before the show worked in makeup. Maybe she’ll start doing this on Instagram now?

2. Jessie Wynter – £1,647

via Instagram @jessiereneewynter

Jessie is up next, with expected earnings of £1.6k per post. Whilst she’s mucking in on the farm with Will right now, in between appearing on the Australia and UK versions of Love Island, she did do some branded posts on Instagram – so maybe she’ll be promoting wellies before we know it.

1. Will Young – £1,886

via Instagram @farmer_will_

The highest earner this year is Will Young, who can expect to charge just under £2k per post. Right now, it looks as though he’s focusing more on working at the farm, though.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.