Jessie and Will deserve their own TV show and these 15 vids since they left the villa prove it
I don’t want to tell you how many times I’ve watched these
Since they left the Love Island 2023 villa, Jessie and Will haven’t stopped sharing TikToks of their wholesome life back on Will’s farm. I am very much here for it.
Every day it’s Jessie petting alpacas, the two of them out lambing, feeding the pigs and even clips of them hitting Tesco for the first time. It’s a damn sight better than the constant bombardment of brand deals and sponsored events we see other Islanders constantly plaguing us with.
For this and this alone, I declare Jessie and Will deserve a TV show. I don’t think it would get millions of viewers, granted, but the few of us who would tune in could expect wall to wall entertainment watching their new lives. Here’s a rundown of all the best TikToks Jessie and Will have shared together since the villa – to treat as some sort of trailer as to what the best spin-off show in Love Island history could look like.
1. Not them getting the lambs involved in dance trends
2. Jessie goes to work!
3. The dramatics! It’s art!
4. I could watch Jessie and Will eating McDonald’s all day
5. Two new baby lambs!
6. Even when they’re not on the farm their day in the life vids are so wholesome
7. ‘I hopped into a farm’ 🥺
8. Give them a CBeebies show right NOW
9. JESSIE MEETS THE ALPACAS
10. I want to question why Will is rolling around in the hay but I’m not going to
11. Jessie is now a mum guys xx
12. Why have the lambs done this dance better than any other TikToker ever?
13. Another trend = nailed
14. I want to see EVERY time Jessie does something in the UK for the first time
15. The music omg stop
For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• Another one! Love Island winner Ekin-Su has now been dropped from Beauty Works deal
• The first Love Island 2023 brand deal is here – and it’s with Tanya!
• An intense rundown of the Love Island 2023 contestants who are currently beefing one another