made in chelsea when is it back

Clear your diaries, Made in Chelsea is back tonight and here’s what to expect

Yep, it’s MIC’s 25th season and now I feel old

If there’s one thing the Made in Chelsea producers are is productive. It feels like only last week that the Made in Chelsea: Bali season finished and already the cast have been spotted across London (SW3 specifically) over the last few months filming for the 25th season of the show. And, tbh, we can’t wait.

So, in case you’ve also been stalking all the cast member’s Instagrams wondering when the series is actually going to start back up, here’s everything we know about Made in Chelsea season 25:

Ok so, when is Made in Chelsea back on our screens?

Made in Chelsea cast members including Miles and Ruby, got everyone excited by sharing behind-the-scenes snaps from filming a masked ball scene back in January. And now season 25 of Made in Chelsea has been confirmed to begin on Monday 27 March. That’s right, it starts tonight.

Showing off a velvet lavender suit, Miles said on his story back in January: “I am dressed to impress this morning because yeah, you guessed it. We’re back baby. Take that as you will. What does that mean? We’re back. You know what it means. You know what time it is.”

when is made in chelsea back

Credit: Instagram (@rubyadler)

But isn’t Miles quitting Made in Chelsea?

Miles teasing the 25th season of Made in Chelsea came as a shock to some people after he openly spoke about leaving the show around the time of filming.

“Recent times [on the show], I think I’ve had a bit of a backlash,” Miles said on his podcast with co-host Charlie Radnedge. “A lot of people who know me, know that’s not a true representation of who I am. Doing a show for the last five years, and let’s be real, my ‘character’ on the show has been the fuck boy. There’s a part of me that’s a bit sick of it.”

when is made in chelsea back

Miles also added how people always come up to him on the street and only ever ask him about Maeva, or who he is dating. “I haven’t had much of a private life,” he said. “If [Made in] Chelsea was no more, it would mean all my dramas wouldn’t be aired on TV.”

But, happily, he’s getting through the pain of no privacy for another season and is definitely making a return for Made in Chelsea’s 25th season along with the rest of the cast. Apart from Julius, who really has had enough. Sad x

Is Charlie Radnedge actually joining Made in Chelsea?

A full profile of new Love Island 2022 bombshell Charlie Radnedge

Although Julius may no longer be part of the Made in Chelsea cast, there are plenty of new faces swanning their way into the series to cause chaos and drama. While some are classic socialite heirs like 19-year-old Newcastle student Freddy Knatchbull, others are more immediately recognisable, including Mile’s podcast co-host and former Love Islander Charlie Radnedge.

Although it was hard to watch Charlie fail to turn Ekin Su’s head on Love Island last summer, he’s reportedly ready for another crack at reality TV on MIC. “I’m a bit on edge about it, to be honest,” he told Miles on their podcast. “I go through waves…It makes sense in a lot of aspects and not in others. I think that’s what’s making me feel a little bit anxious today.”

Let’s be honest, Charlie was always more Made in Chelsea material than Love Island in the first place. We’re sure he’ll survive just fine x