Rihanna how did she get so rich

Omg, there are some serious signs Rihanna’s planning a stadium tour

The Super Bowl show could just be the start

Fenty this, Fenty that, long-suffering Rihanna fans have been waiting for her to return to music for YEARS.  And, finally, after she released her first song since 2016 with the Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever soundtrack song , Lift Me Up, RiRi has gifted us the most blessed Super Bowl half time show of all time. She’s back, baby.

But, obv, we can’t all jet over to Arizona to witness Work and Needed Me first hand. So, when whispers started about a possible Rihanna stadium tour I almost blacked out.

So, in case you’re also desperate to see Miss Robyn Fenty in the flesh, here’s everything we know about her rumoured stadium tour so far:

So, is Rihanna actually going on tour in 2023?

It’s been six long years since Rihanna did her last 71-show worldwide tour. But, according to an insider, she could be making a big return to the stage this year:

“There has been a lot of talk among people in the know, especially in the last week or two, that Rihanna is gearing up to announce a tour,” a source told Page Six.

“Even some members of Rihanna’s team have been kept in the dark,” another insider added. It’s all a big secret, from the details of her halftime show to what’s next — if anything.”

Rihanna tour 2023

Credit: Instagram (@badgalriri)

Where is Rihanna going on tour in 2023?

As you’d expect, if reports are true, Rihanna is prepping to tour around the US before flying over to the UK.

“She has her North American dates ready to announce for 2023 after the Super Bowl,” a source seemingly confirmed to The Sun. “And it will be a matter of time before European dates are announced for 2024.

“Her plan is to set up mini residencies in major cities rather than visit multiple places.”

I’m getting the ticket-buying jitters already. Watch this space.

Rihanna tour 2023

Credit: Instagram (@badgalriri)