These are all the ages of the cast of Bling Empire: New York on Netflix

Sorry but I refuse to believe Tina is 40?!

Netflix has done it again, given us another show where we get to catch a glimpse of how the other half live, and hooked us on it. This time it’s Bling Empire: New York, and it feels like ages since we’ve had a cast full of such an eclectic mix of people.

We have billionaire businessmen, influencers, rich kids and fashion icons all in once place. It truly is something. But how old are all these people who seem to be mixing in the same circles in this wonderful world of glamour? Here are all the ages of the cast of Bling Empire: New York on Netflix – be aware, some of these may shock you!

Dorothy Wang

Age: 34

The cast of Bling Empire: New York on Netflix and their ages

via Netflix

Dorothy Wang is from the OG Bling Empire, and brought the series over to NY. She’s 34 and the daughter of a billionaire. She has been on a couple of other reality TV shows, has worked in real estate, and launched her own jewellery line. She rose to fame on The Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills – appearing on the show from 2014 to 2016. She was also on Famously Single from 2016 to 2017.

Tina Leung

Age: 40

via Netflix

I’m sorry, but I refuse to believe influencer Tina is a day over 25. But no, she is actually 40! She said she became financially independent in her 20s, after being cut off by her family, and now has hopes of fully smashing the fashion world. But first, I need her to drop her skincare routine.

Deborah Hung

Age: 40

via Netflix

Deborah Hung is one-half of the billionaire couple who basically run New York. Deborah is a trained lawyer, but since became a successful model, and now runs her own modelling agency. She’s 40.

Stephen Hung

Age: 64

via Netflix

There’s a pretty big 24-year age gap between Stephen and Deborah, as he’s 64. Stephen is a businessman, and founder and chairman of SH Capital Group. He is also vice chairman of Rio Hotel & Casino in Macau, China.

Blake Abbie

Age: 32

via Netflix

Blake is 32, and works as a fashion magazine editor and actor. He told Queerty of his Scorpio tendencies, and said: “I generally like to keep things private and close to my heart, and since I’m really bearing it all, I have no idea how people are going to receive me—that’s pretty unnerving!”

Richard Chang

Age: 38

via Netflix

Richard, who claims to be “bling-adjacent” but is still a millionaire, was born on May 30th, 1984, making him 38. He is the Chief Growth Officer at Hudson Medical + Wellness and, according to LinkedIn, he’s also worked as a director of merchandise planning at Calvin Klein and founded a restaurant.

Vika Abbyaeva

Age: 27

via Netflix

Richard’s girlfriend Vika is a fair bit younger than him, aged 27. She’s the youngest in the cast of Bling Empire: New York, and there’s an 11-year age gap between her and Richard.

Lynn Ban

Age: 50

via Netflix

Couture jewellery designer Lynn is 50. She’s a big name in the jewellery world, and her celeb clients include Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and Madonna. She and her husband Jett have been married and business partners for 27 years.

Jett Kain

Age: 54

via Netflix

Lynn’s husband Jett is four years older than her, aged 54. Jett started out in the entertainment industry, working as a reporter and producer for MTV.

Nam Laks

Age: 28

via Netflix

Nam is one of the youngest on the show, aged 28. She was getting her Master’s degree from Columbia University’s Spirituality Mind Body Institute at the time of filming for Netflix. Her father is Thai businessman Nakorn Laksanakarn, who was previously the CEO of Natural Park Public Company Limited.

Bling Empire: New York is available on Netflix nowFor all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.