The Crown season five Charles Diana Camilla actors

Meet the acting royalty playing Charles, Diana and Camilla in season five of The Crown

Is there anything Dominic West hasn’t been in?

Season five of The Crown has dropped on Netflix and the highly anticipated season has already ruffled some very expensive Royal Family feathers. The new season will follow the Royal Family during the 1990s and a lot went down in that decade, from Princess Diana’s BBC interview to the Winter Castle fire, The Crown season five did not hold back. In season five, there are new actors in the roles of Princess Diana, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles. The three new actors have a lot of credits to their names, and their fair share of scandals too. Meet the actors playing Charles, Diana and Camilla in season five of The Crown:

Dominic West

via Netflix

Dominic West is an English actor who fans may recognise from playing Jimmy McNulty in The Wire. Over the years, West has starred in a string of TV shows and movies including the BBC’s Les Miserables, Brassic and Tomb Raider. If you’re not an avid TV watcher but dip in and out of the celebrity gossip world, you may recognise Dominic from some cosy pictures with actress Lily James taken during a break from their busy filming schedule.

West has also starred in the Johnny English movies and the 2014 movie Pride. But given his role in Downton Abbey, taking on the role of Prince Charles should be a breeze. Dominic West is married to Catherine FitzGerald and they have five children together.

Elizabeth Debicki

via Netflix

Australian actress Elizabeth Debicki has taken the reigns from Emma Corrin as Princess Diana in The Crown. Movie buffs may recognise Elizabeth for her role in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 as Ayesha, if they can see passed her skin not being coated in gold paint. Fans may also recognise Debicki from the movies The Great Gatsby, The Cloverfield Paradox and Tenet. She is also set to star in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film in 2023.

Olivia Williams

via Netflix

Olivia Williams stars in The Crown as Camilla Parker Bowles and she has starred in a number of movies and TV shows over the years. Most notably, Olivia starred alongside Pierce Brosnan and Ewan McGregor in The Ghost Writer. Williams also starred in the sci-fi drama The Nevers alongside Eleanor Tomlinson and James Norton in 2021.

Olivia Williams has been married to Rhashan Stone since 2003 and they have two children together.

Season five of The Crown is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.