Ranking the Love Island 2022 cast by who is most likely to steal the £50k prize fund

When Indiyah said ‘may the best heartbreaker win’ after Casa Amor, she meant it

The Love Island 2022 final is upon us, and that only means one thing: We’re about to crown a winner and see if anyone will do their worst and steal the money. At the end, the couple who wins is always faced with two envelopes: One contains the £50k prize fund, the other contains nothing. The person with the £50k has to either choose love and split with their partner, or choose the money and run away with it all.

So, who is most likely to be a little devilish? Nobody in Love Island history has ever stolen the money, so could this year be the time? Here is a ranking of the Love Island 2022 cast members who remain, by how likely they are to steal the £50k prize fund.

Luca

Steal rating: 0/10

Ranking the cast of Love Island 2022 by who is most likely to steal the £50k prize fund in the final

via ITV

Luca’s obsessed with Gemma. He doesn’t have it in him. He simply could never, end of.

Tasha

Steal rating: 2/10

via ITV

Tasha has been through her ups and downs with Andrew, but she clearly does like him. They’ve shown themselves to be really cute recently, and she is definitely way too sweet to steal the money. She gets a 2/10 just because a small part of her must still be pissed off about him licking a tit or whatever.

Paige

Steal rating: 3/10

via ITV

Hunny buns, cutie pies, babes, sweeties – Paige isn’t doing it. She gets a three because there is the tiniest chance she might still like Jacques, and it would be the best television in history if she Adam Collard-ed Adam Collard and stole from him. But I have next to no faith she will.

Andrew

Steal rating: 4/10

via ITV

Like I said with Tasha, Andrew and her are pretty solid. But after Casa, Andrew simply can’t be trusted. We’ve seen a streak in this man, so nothing is off the cards.

Gemma

Steal rating: 5/10

via ITV

I think Gemma has it in her to steal the money, 100 per cent. Yes, she likes to tell us she’s happy with Luca, but you can see it in her eyes, she’s fed up. I honestly think she would love to steal the money from underneath him after all they’ve been through. The only thing holding her back is if a brand deal depends on it. Will PrettyLittleThing endorse a stealer? I fear not.

Dami

Steal rating: 5/10

via ITV

Dami is the 50/50 could go either way Islander of this year, so he places right in the middle of the ranking of who from Love Island 2022 could steal the £50k.  Right now, I’d edge towards saying Indiyah is safe, given he’s just confessed his love and asked her to be his girlfriend. But we’ve seen another side to Dami as well – him after Casa was not pretty. Calling Summer fake for literally just saying how he behaved and calling him out? We can never be too sure about what Dami’s next move is.

Davide

Steal rating: 6/10

via ITV

A man who confesses his love for a woman in front of the one and only Alfie Boe is not a man about to steal £50k. Those are just the rules. Ultimately, I don’t think Davide will do it, and I do believe he really likes Ekin-Su. But, he does love the drama, and him and Ekin-Su are up and down like a yo-yo, so it’s not exactly off the cards completely.

Adam

Steal rating: 6/10

via ITV

Adam 2.0 has not been Collard-ing. And for that, we have all been deeply disappointed. It does look as though Adam is very happy and settled with Paige, he’s matured, and wants to give it a serious go in the outside world. BUT, I just can’t move past the fact that he is ADAM COLLARD. He will never be fully trusted. Maybe he’s been waiting all this time to fully Collard us all at once in the most epic Collard-ing of all time? That truly would be ART.

Indiyah

Steal rating: 7/10

via ITV

You might be shocked to see Indiyah this high up, but hear me out. I have a theory. When Dami came back from Casa Amor with Summer, Indiyah looked him dead in the eyes and said: “May the best heartbreaker win.” It was one of the most well-delivered lines of the season. And I think she really meant it. Yes, they look pretty secure now, but what if she’s been luring him into a false sense of security to take the money and have the final laugh? Compelling, I know.

Ekin-Su

Steal rating: 8/10

via ITV

Look, we’ve really seen a different side to Ekin-Su recently, I won’t deny it. I really think she does see a future with Davide, and her opening up and being herself around him has been stunning to watch. You can’t forget though, this is our queen of drama Ekin-Su. Never before has someone been so self-aware that they’re on a TV show than her – she is a producer’s dream and knows exactly what she’s doing. I can definitely see her stealing the money for the drama, having a huge tiff with Davide about it, but then they cook carbonara, laugh about it and get back together.

She is top of the ranking for who from Love Island 2022 will steal the £50k, and nothing will change my mind.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.