Amber Davies said she’s quit drinking and is buying a house with her boyfriend

Amber kept asking Nick if he was going to propose on holiday

Love Island winner Amber Davies revealed she has quit drinking alcohol and is looking to buy a house in Surrey with her boyfriend Nick Kyriacou.

As part of an interview with The Sun Amber said alcohol was making her miserable and it wasn’t as fun as it used to be. She explained how she spoke to Nick about her drinking and he was supportive of her decision to quit.

She said: “I couldn’t just have a casual couple of drinks. If I had one drink I was out until 3am. It wasn’t good for me.

“When I was younger it was so much fun but now that I’m getting older it was causing me more misery than it was worth, because I’d be feeling so awful after a night out.

“It was becoming a distraction, so I sat down with my boyfriend and told him I wanted to cut it out. He’s not a big drinker and was so supportive.”

via Instagram @amb_d

Amber went onto talk about the benefits she’d found from not drinking, “All I’ve seen over the past six months is the benefits of not drinking. My mental health is the best it’s ever been, I’m sleeping better, my skin is better.

“And our relationship has come on leaps and bounds. It really is the best thing I’ve ever done.”

via Instagram @amb_d

Speaking of her relationship, Amber shared with The Sun she and Nick are planning to buy a house in Surrey together.

Amber and Nick first got together two years ago after being introduced by a mutual friend. Nick is 29 years old and works as an operations manager.

They split up last year before getting back together and now Amber has described Nick as “the one”.

She said: “He’s my future baby daddy. I was asking him every single day on holiday if he was going to propose. It’s 100 per cent on the cards. We’ve been together for nearly two years. He is ‘The One’.”

The couple recently went on holiday to the Maldives however Nick hasn’t proposed yet.

Featured image credit via Instagram @amb_d