The Kissing Booth 3 net worths: How rich the Netflix movie stars really are

I just want their lives, please

To most, the idea of being cast in a pretty trashy Netflix film is a bit of a dream. It’s a great way to make some serious bucks and have a good laugh at the same time. Plus, with any luck, the rest of the cast will all be young and hot so you’ll have a solid friendship group for the rest of your life. The Kissing Booth 3 is one of those movies – and the net worths of the stars show they really have landed on their feet with this one.

Joey King is obviously a huge movie star and has made loads of money through a widely successful and respectable career, the same with Jacob Elordi. But you might not know as much about the rest of the cast. Here are all the net worths of our favourite stars of The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix.

Joey King – $3million

Joey King: The net worths of the cast of The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix

via Instagram @joeyking

Joey King, who plays Elle, has the highest of the net worths of all The Kissing Booth 3 cast members. She’s reportedly worth around $3million, with a large percentage of this being from the Netflix film franchise. Joey started acting before she’d even started school, and according to reports had been in over 100 TV adverts before she’d even turned six. She’s also been in a number of movies and shows, including Amazon series, The Act.

Joel Courtney – $2million

Joel Courtney: The net worths of the cast of The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix

via Instagram @joel_courtney

Joel Courtney plays Lee in The Kissing Booth 3, and is the second richest cast member. He’s also best known for his part in the 2011 film, Super 8. Joel has been married to his wife, Mia Scholink, since 2020.

Maisie Richardson-Sellers – $2million

Maisie Richardson-Sellers

via Instagram @maisiersellers

The actress who plays Chloe has a reported net worth of $2million. Maisie Richardson-Sellers is known for her recurring role as Eva Sinclair on The CW series The Originals, as well as her starring role as King Saul of Israel’s daughter Michal in the ABC series Of Kings and Prophets. She’s played Chloe in the second and third The Kissing Booth films. Before starting in her acting career, Maisie earned degrees in Anthropology and Archaeology from the University of Oxford.

Jacob Elordi – $1million

Jacob Elordi: The net worths of the cast of The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix

via Netflix

The actor who plays Noah is the next richest, with a net worth of an estimated $1million. Apparently his previous relationship with Joey King has a lot to do with his impressive net worth, with it being said that this boosted his status a lot. Jacob Elordi’s most notable other role was in the series Euphoria.

Taylor Zakhar Perez – £500,000

Taylor Zakhar Perez: The net worths of the cast of The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix

via Instagram @taylorzakharperez

Taylor Zakhar Perez made his The Kissing Booth debut in the second film, as Marco. The Kissing Booth is his biggest film role, but he also once appeared on iCarly and has had a number of smaller TV roles.

The Kissing Booth trilogy is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.