Holidate, Netflix, character, quiz, test, movie, film, cast, are you

Quiz: Which character from Holidate on Netflix are you?

You might think you’re aunt Susan, but I think you’re the girl in the toilets on New Year’s Eve

Festive Netflix movie Holidate introduces us to all the different types of people you get in every family. A lot of us can relate to Sloane or Jackson, who are fed up of being nudged by their loved ones to be in relationships. Everyone has a chaotic aunt Susan, and everyone has the go-to sensible one in the family like Abby. But have you ever wondered which of these stereotypes you are most like? This Holidate character quiz is about to tell you.

Are you the wild one in your family who’s always kissing someone you shouldn’t be like aunt Susan? Or are you the complete opposite and prefer to make an impact whilst in the background like frozen food aisle Ryan Gosling? Maybe you’re the sassy new girlfriend Felicity or the hot mess that is Annie, the drunk girl in the loos on New Year’s Eve. It’s time to find out.

Take this quiz to find out which character from Holidate you really are:

Holidate is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.