It’s official: Joining The Lancaster Tab will be the best decision you make at uni

Calling all Lancs students! Come along to our open meeting at 5pm on Thursday 5th October in Pendle Brew

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to join the biggest student news site in the country? Do you want to grow your skills base and build a diverse portfolio of articles? If yes, The Lancaster Tab is the place for you.

Even if none of the above applies to you and you just fancy trying something new and meeting some great people, we would love to welcome you to our team. Regardless of whether you’ve been writing articles since you exited the womb or you’ve never picked up a pen in your life, Lancs Tab is a diverse and inclusive environment that supports its members and helps them achieve what they want to.

With weekly meetings every Tuesday evening and socials every term, Tab is a fantastic way to build a skill through real life experience and can easily be done alongside studies and other societies. Our articles are published by Lancaster students, for Lancaster students, and our writers gain valuable experience in writing a range of stories, from hard-hitting news to fun and friendly features. Lancs Tab will embrace all of our writers’ ideas and help grow them into something that will reach the entire Lancaster student population, and beyond. You will also gain the opportunity to apply for our editorial team – which looks great on a CV.

Joining The Lancaster Tab opens up a realm of opportunities, and there’s no application necessary! Just come along to our Open Meeting on Thursday 5th October in Pendle Brew at 5pm, to meet the team and find out more!

Related articles recommended by this writer: