Quiz: Plan your ideal summer holiday and find out which subject you’re destined to teach

Get ready to activate Airport Dad mode

One of the best things about being at university is the endlessly long summers, something that with most professions gets stripped away from you as soon as you graduate. No one wants to be stuck in an office building on a boiling hot summers day, counting down the days until you can go on your long weekend of annual leave. But with a career in teaching, you never have to let go of the long summers as you get six weeks off every year.

The super long holidays aren’t the only perk of choosing to teach. By joining Teach First you’ll get: a salary from day one in the classroom, opportunities for quick progression, a fully funded internationally recognised leadership qualification and professional coaching worth over £10k, and access to Teach First’s 15,000-strong network of teachers, leaders and businesses.

Teach First’s 2024 Training Programme is now open for applications – and it’s never too early to start thinking about life after graduation, or planning your next holiday. Applying early gives you your best chance of securing your first-choice subject and location – giving you time to focus on your final year knowing your future career is sorted. Applications are only open for a short window though so take a break from planning your next trip and apply today to be in with the best chance of securing your first choice options and getting into one of most rewarding professions out there. Did I mention the six week long summer holidays?

Have you finished your degree and looking to start sooner? There are limited places left to train this autumn – and you could be in the classroom this October!

Apply today – help power young people’s potential.

So if you’re enticed by the idea of six weeks of holiday every single year, but have no idea what subject you’re cut out for, then take this quiz and plan your ideal summer holiday and we’ll tell you what subject you’re destined to teach:

Got a few burning questions and want to chat to a recruiter first? Complete this form and they will be in touch, or head to Teach First’s Knowledge Base to find out more.