Tahnee reveals Ollie brought ‘multiple women’ back home whilst they were living together

‘It was hell’

The breakup between former MAFS Australia couple Ollie Skelton and Tahnee Cook seems to have only got messier as Tahnee revealed that Ollie brought “multiple women” back to their shared home when she was still living there.

Tahnee appeared on the Back To Reality podcast with MAFS Australia Season nine cast member Selina Chhaur to spill the tea on what happened just after their split, when she had to live with Ollie for about six weeks until she could move out. Tahnee explained: “It was hell. I would never recommend that for anyone, but there’s a rental crisis, there’s a lot going on, and it’s not that easy to just be like ‘that’s it.’

“There’s a lot of admin factors to a relationship ending that was not the best. I’d come back from a work trip and I was cleaning the house and I found a pair of earrings in the house that weren’t mine. I obviously confronted him about it. It’s hard when you break up, you assume people are going to move on at the pace that they’re comfortable with. I think I was quite shocked by how soon it was and the lack of respect for my privacy, my space and my belongings. I think that’s what hurt me the most.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ollie Skelton (@skeltonollie)

Living with your ex after you’ve broken up and having to see them hook up with other people in the home you share has to be one of the most uncomfortable things you can put yourself through, it’s a no from me. Tahnee also chatted about the rumours that Ollie was in a new relationship. She said: “It didn’t really come as much of a shock to me.

“I did hear about it because [his rumoured new girlfriend is] mutual friends with my sister’s friend, so I actually heard about this and a couple of images were circulated to me and I was like ‘oh, that’s interesting’. So it was a bit embarrassing, I guess, to hear from my sister’s friends.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Tahnee and Ollie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.