Jack Tori MAFS Australia 2024

Jack has explained the real reason why he always says ‘good job’ to Tori on MAFS Australia

Why does it sound like the most patronising phrase?

You might be mistaken for thinking Tori is Jack’s dog with the number of times he tells her that she’s doing a “good job” on MAFS Australia 2024, but Jack has finally revealed why he says that to her so often.

But, in an interview with Yahoo! Lifestyle, Jack explained that he never meant to use these words in a sinister or patronising way. He explained: “I wasn’t aware I used that language with Tori on the show, but that’s just who I am. I say that to my clients at the gym every single day no matter what they’re talking about, it doesn’t even have to be about the gym. It’s almost like, ‘You’ve done a good job, well done, hang in there’. That’s just my language. That’s just me encouraging someone.”

Jack continued and explained that he Told Tori she was doing a “good job” at the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion and the couples retreat because of she dealt with criticism from the experts. He said: “We just got hammered with this video and in my head I was just thinking, ‘Babe, hang in there, don’t break, stay strong, you’re doing a good job because this is brutal by any stretch of the imagination.’ I kissed her on the shoulder and it was just encouragement.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tori (@torileighadams)

And whilst their relationship has gone through a huge amount of scrutiny from experts and viewers alike, Jack admitted he doesn’t blame them for wondering if they were “faking” their relationship. “We’re only human at the end of the day. We go into this experiment and you can see the pressures that are put upon Tori and myself throughout the whole journey. Who in their right mind would want to stay and be a part of that? Let’s be honest, it’s horrible.

“Watching our journey back, I get it. Like, who would stick around and put up with that? Why wouldn’t we leave? Why don’t we just say, ‘We’re happy we found each other, we’re getting out of here’? But that wasn’t us. I would’ve felt like we were quitting if we had done that.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack and Tori, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.