world's youngest billionaire

Meet the nepo baby student who has just been crowned the world’s youngest billionaire

She’s been earning £125k a day since she was BORN

Whilst the rest of us are struggling to actually make our student loans stretch to the extortionate rent prices right now, one student has just been crowned the youngest billionaire in the world.

Livia Voigt is a 19-year-old psychology student and has just been named the world’s youngest billionaire by Forbes, and surprise surprise, she’s a massive nepo baby.

With a massive net worth of $1.1 billion, she has been earning around £125,000 a day since she was born. She’s an heiress of an electrical machines company called WEG and has a stake in the company. This means as the world’s youngest billionaire, her name is appearing on the list alongside icons like Taylor Swift.

world's youngest billionaire

Via Instagram

Livia lives in Brazil with her family and has just started a psychology degree. Her family is said to keep a low profile but her Insta is full of vibey holiday pics and I’m insanely jealous. Her bio even reads “The youngest billionaire in the world” because who needs to be humble when you have THAT much money!

She nabbed the title off Italian teenager Clemente Del Vecchio who previously was the youngest billionaire after inheriting money from his family’s glasses company. He is two months older than Livia.

Forbes’ iconic rich list was released last week and Livia’s older sister Dora also made the cut. They are the youngest granddaughters of WEG co-founder Werner Ricardo Voigt, who died in 2016. They hold about three per cent of the company’s shares.

world's youngest billionaire

Via Instagram

“WEG provides global solutions for electric motors, variable frequency drives, soft starters, controls, panels, transformers, and generators,” according to the company website. It is currently valued at around $31.45 billion.