MAFS Australia 2024 Ollie Sara

Omg, Ollie has revealed what Sara’s intimate messages to him were about on MAFS Australia

And admitted he is attracted to Sara

After Tahnee Cook revealed that her current boyfriend at the time Ollie Skelton had been messaging Sara whilst she was in the MAFS Australia 2024 experiment we were all pretty shook. Especially as Tahnee explained that Ollie hadn’t shown her the messages between the two of them. But let’s be honest we all want to know what exactly MAFS Australia 2024 bride Sara was messaging Ollie about, and now he’s finally spilled the beans.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sara (@saramessy)

During the March 14 episode of his MAFSCAPS podcast, Ollie read out the private messages between him and Sara, explaining that all he was doing was giving her some advice whilst she was on the show. He described how she reached out when she was on her honeymoon writing: “For me, it started great at the wedding.

“We have so much in common. We both got excited and went into it full-on. And now it’s just super intense, and it’s only day five.” Ollie responded: “But it’s not day five, it’s week five because time is not relative. You’d never spend 100 hours with your new date.” Ollie then told Sara not “to fake anything” as fans are “really intuitive and will be able to tell”.

Sara emotionally revealed to Ollie that it was difficult for her to let someone in as she hadn’t been in a relationship for more than six years and found it hard with how much affection Tim was trying to give her.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ollie Skelton (@skeltonollie)

Ollie also explained that fellow MAFS alumni Rupert Bugden offered Sara some advice via a voice note that could be the real reason why she cancelled all her dates with Tim. Rupert told Sara: “Get out of the house and don’t spend any time with Tim unless you’re filming.”

Finally, Ollie was asked if he was attracted to Sara, replying: “Yeah, who wouldn’t be?” You can’t tell me there’s not something at least a little fishy going on here.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Sara and Ollie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook