MAFS Australia Collins

Collins accuses Natalie of appearing on MAFS Australia for ‘Instagram likes and followers’

Smells like someone being hypocritical to me

Since leaving MAFS Australia Collins has made some wild accusations as to the real reason why Natalie appeared on the show, as well as taking a dig at his other co-stars.

In an interview, he said: “All I will say, this is the truth, I’ve had a few cast members reach out to me, and they have told me that on the hens’ night, Nat did say she came on for Instagram likes and followers,” he said. He also called out his co-stars for only appearing on the show for fame: “If they’re all saying their first priority and only [priority] is to find love, you’re lying. You are absolutely lying.”

Collins also addresses rumours about his sexuality, saying that whilst he thinks fellow MAFS Australia Jono is a “handsome looking bloke” he’s “not gay” but just “pays attention.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Collins (@collins_christian_)

Collins also explained that he can see how he appeared on-screen from the viewer’s perspective. “It’s tough because I can’t sit here and say, ‘Nah, I was real.’ I definitely was but, what’s on the screen, I can’t fault what they’re saying. I sucked. I absolutely sucked.”

According to former MAFS Australia groom Jesse Burford, Collins said that he was “horrified and saddened with his time on the show” and he felt like he was “railroaded, set up and backstabbed by producers and the experts.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Collins, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.