Omg, there are some major rumours Molly Marsh and Zach from Love Island have broken up

Who needs the FBI when you have Reddit?

I’m still reeling from the breakup of Nas and Eva but thanks to the insane detective level of investigation from Redditors there are some major rumours Molly Marsh and Zach from Love Island have broken up.

An eager-eyed Redditor spotted some very telltale signs that a breakup announcement from Molly and Zach is imminent and I have to say I’m 100 per cent convinced.

Love Island winners Molly Marsh and Zach have deleted all of their pictures together which is a pretty classic indication that a couple has broken up. Zach has one photo of them left which he might not be able to remove for work reasons, as does Molly. The two still follow each other and have not yet confirmed anything but the pretty much total wipe of them both across their socials is a pretty clear indicator.

Back in October of last year, the Love Island winners had to squash rumours they had broken up after both Molly Marsh and Zach posted cryptic TikToks about being dumped. The pair confirmed they were still together at the Pride of Britain Awards where Zach explained the speculation was down to them becoming “a little more private” about their “life and relationship.”

Who knows whether this is a definite breakup this time or they’re just becoming more private again in their relationship.

The Tab has reached out to both Molly and Zach’s management for comment. 

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Molly Marsh and Zach, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.